Where to buy correct spacers for g6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy correct spacers for g6?

Sorry if there was another thread out there, I searched a bit and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for..
    Anyway, does anyone have a link to a place where I can get 5mm hubcentric spacers? I just don't want to wind up buying the wrong ones haha

Re: Where to buy correct spacers for g6?

Comment

I second that. ^ Just got mine about two weeks ago. Needed spacers for Brembos.
      I went with 3/4 inch though.
      2009.5 G6 GT Coupe
      Mods:

CRAB Intake. Custom 2.5" cat back dual out Exhaust. WAMS 93 ECM/Race TCM. Brembos. Eibach Springs. Koni Yellow Struts/Shocks. Racingline STB. Custom 1/0 OFC Grounding Kit. Turbo Cobalt wheels with 245/40/18 Dunlops. Motorsports tech 19mm spacers. Rotorpros Drilled/Slotted Rotors. Debadged. Eagle Eyes CCFL Halo Projector Headlights. DDM 35w 8000k Lows and Fogs. LED Glow Interior Lighting. Ballistic Hollow Point Sound Insulation on doors, rear deck, and trunk. JVC Double Din touch screen head unit. Boston Pro 60s Component speakers and Kicker KS rear deck 6x9s. 2 Kicker Comp R subwoofers 12" in custom sealed box. Kenwood KAC-9106D mono and Alpine MRP-F300 4 channel Amplifiers. Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor. Windows 35% Front 20% Rear Tint .Tail lights tinted with VHT Night shade .Compustar Remote Start/Keyless Entry with 1m range upgrade. Racingline MMIs, Trans Cooler, AIT Concept bumpers and side skirts.

Comment

yeah I was looking for spacers for Brembos..but I was hoping to only go to about 5mm
        the lowest I see on here is 15mm...

Comment

I'm getting 5mm spacers from wheelspacers2 from ebay. They are hub centric. I would do 1/2 but I don't want to get new studs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanye93 View Post
            yeah I was looking for spacers for Brembos..but I was hoping to only go to about 5mm
            the lowest I see on here is 15mm...
            Click the link I posted. I just doubled checked and they have 5mm.

Comment

Originally posted by slowsedan View Post
              Click the link I posted. I just doubled checked and they have 5mm.
              Where? Lol
              When I check only one of the 5 designs have anything showing, and the lowest one on there is 15mm

Comment

Originally posted by Shanye93 View Post
                Where? Lol
                When I check only one of the 5 designs have anything showing, and the lowest one on there is 15mm
                You might be in adapters or off the shelf parts they have already made.

Click the bottom of the page where it says to configure custom spacers. You'll put in your information for the G6.
                Then you'll choose either hub-centric (works just fine) or hub and wheel centric (really only does anything is you plan to stay stock wheels). Click continue in purple after selecting which spacer and the next page will have size options.

Comment

Originally posted by slowsedan View Post
                  You might be in adapters or off the shelf parts they have already made.

Click the bottom of the page where it says to configure custom spacers. You'll put in your information for the G6.
                  Then you'll choose either hub-centric (works just fine) or hub and wheel centric (really only does anything is you plan to stay stock wheels). Click continue in purple after selecting which spacer and the next page will have size options.

lol I totally missed that button on the front page, I was going up to the cars section and searching manually

Comment

Working...
                  X