Saturn Aura/ Opel Vectra Projector headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Saturn Aura/ Opel Vectra Projector headlights

I have some headlights from an Opel/Vauxhall Vectra C-facelift car that I was going to try to swap onto my car years ago. I have 1 halpgen projector, and a pair of Xenon HID projector headlights. I never found the time to attempt to fit them, so I can't say if they'll fit. I had eye-balled them prior and believed they would require some cutting to fit, but after seeing one in a junkyard, it might not be necessary.

I only have pictures of the halogen projector currently. The other xenon ones will require some work to repair. One has a crack/hole in the bottom, and the mount is missing on one. Unlike US cars those, there are screw bosses in the lights, and they made tab kits for the lights, or you could make your own when custom mounting.

Use them as-is, retrofit them into your current housing, or even Modify them for a G6. The Xenons I believe have adaptive leveling too,, but never looked into it.

If you can make them work in your saturn, you'll be the first stateside besides GM.

Also, these are LHD lights, so no worry about blinding others like with RHD lights.

I am asking $150 plus shipping for all three.

2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan
Working...
X