best cold air intake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best cold air intake?

GTPprix threw in the towel on making the WAMS tune about a month ago. He said that once the last few are gone, that's it. So get your ASAP. http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hydrex View Post
      GTPprix threw in the towel on making the WAMS tune about a month ago. He said that once the last few are gone, that's it. So get your ASAP. http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/
      Anyway I can contact him? I would like to talk to him about this I really want this but I'll rather get this first before my CAI. Want to see he'll be able to make one next month once all the money is sorted just got new tires cause it was needed but want this tune badly

Comment

Originally posted by Geo_ View Post
        Anyway I can contact him? I would like to talk to him about this I really want this but I'll rather get this first before my CAI. Want to see he'll be able to make one next month once all the money is sorted just got new tires cause it was needed but want this tune badly
        I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. If you look at his website you can see that he is available to take emails on weekends 10am to 4pm. I think I bought the last tune for the 3.9L. Good luck getting yours. He's not easy to get in contact with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. If you look at his website you can see that he is available to take emails on weekends 10am to 4pm. I think I bought the last tune for the 3.9L. Good luck getting yours. He's not easy to get in contact with

Damn hopefully he does or if he can make me one ill pay extra price doesn't matter as long as i get my hands on one. I should of bought tthis instead of tires��

Comment

Damn hopefully he does or if he can make me one ill pay extra price doesn't matter as long as i get my hands on one. I should of bought tthis instead of tires��
            I did the reverse of what you did. Ordered mine yesterday and just realized today that my tires are NINE YEARS OLD. Only 25k on them but they're old. Just bought the car last month so I didn't realize they were that old. Now I (hopefully) have a new PCM and CRAB intake coming my way but I'm gonna need $165 x 4 for new tires

Comment

I did the reverse of what you did. Ordered mine yesterday and just realized today that my tires are NINE YEARS OLD. Only 25k on them but they're old. Just bought the car last month so I didn't realize they were that old. Now I (hopefully) have a new PCM and CRAB intake coming my way but I'm gonna need $165 x 4 for new tires

I've had the car for about 3 years I couldn't drive it cause I didn't have my license so I let my dad take care of it in the mean time that I finished school & got my license, now that I got the car back the tires were bad & the alignment was terrible so I had to do that I'm just hoping they'll give me a lil bit of time to save & buy both cause I just blew 1,200 on tires and insurance:/ that'll take me 1 month to recover from but like I said I'll pay extra if I have to I want those mods badly!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had the car for about 3 years I couldn't drive it cause I didn't have my license so I let my dad take care of it in the mean time that I finished school & got my license, now that I got the car back the tires were bad & the alignment was terrible so I had to do that I'm just hoping they'll give me a lil bit of time to save & buy both cause I just blew 1,200 on tires and insurance:/ that'll take me 1 month to recover from but like I said I'll pay extra if I have to I want those mods badly!

I got mine off Craigslist in great condition for $6200 with 43k on it and some awesome rims already in it so I lucked out. Should've checked how old the tires are though and knocked an additional few hundred off the price I bought it for. I'm only 18 and still in high school so it sucks dropping $1700 on the car in mods and maintenance but I have a great job so I'll be able to make it happen. Feels good knowing there's another young and guy out there doing the same thing I'm doing with his new G6

Comment

I got mine off Craigslist in great condition for $6200 with 43k on it and some awesome rims already in it so I lucked out. Should've checked how old the tires are though and knocked an additional few hundred off the price I bought it for. I'm only 18 and still in high school so it sucks dropping $1700 on the car in mods and maintenance but I have a great job so I'll be able to make it happen. Feels good knowing there's another young and guy out there doing the same thing I'm doing with his new G6

I got the car when I was 17 8,000 on spot from the dealership car was perfect condition didn't care that I couldn't drive it just want a car for when I got a lil older and had a job but now am full time & trying to do all maintenance since I want it to last me a good while just sucks how I'm broke right now haha but aye feels good know that were one year apart trying to get our cars to top notch performance!(:

Comment

Www.whiteautoandmedia.com. He only replies on weekends. I'd highly recommend you get the Crabs while you can! If you do, and get the tune, be sure to mention it to Chris at WAMS when you order.
                    2009.5 G6 GT Coupe
                    Mods:

CRAB Intake. Custom 2.5" cat back dual out Exhaust. WAMS 93 ECM/Race TCM. Brembos. Eibach Springs. Koni Yellow Struts/Shocks. Racingline STB. Custom 1/0 OFC Grounding Kit. Turbo Cobalt wheels with 245/40/18 Dunlops. Motorsports tech 19mm spacers. Rotorpros Drilled/Slotted Rotors. Debadged. Eagle Eyes CCFL Halo Projector Headlights. DDM 35w 8000k Lows and Fogs. LED Glow Interior Lighting. Ballistic Hollow Point Sound Insulation on doors, rear deck, and trunk. JVC Double Din touch screen head unit. Boston Pro 60s Component speakers and Kicker KS rear deck 6x9s. 2 Kicker Comp R subwoofers 12" in custom sealed box. Kenwood KAC-9106D mono and Alpine MRP-F300 4 channel Amplifiers. Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitor. Windows 35% Front 20% Rear Tint .Tail lights tinted with VHT Night shade .Compustar Remote Start/Keyless Entry with 1m range upgrade. Racingline MMIs, Trans Cooler, AIT Concept bumpers and side skirts.

Comment

You want to get you CAI first, That way the tune can be written with the added air, and you can get the most out of the tune.
                      Good luck!
                      2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

You want to get you CAI first, That way the tune can be written with the added air, and you can get the most out of the tune.
                        Good luck!
                        2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

Working...
                        X