Ruff Racing Wheels and Brembos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruff Racing Wheels and Brembos

I've should have posted these some weeks back, but have been busy traveling for work. I'm in the Poconos now and headed to Orlando later this coming week. Here are pics of my car with new Ruff Racing R953 20x8.5 wheels with +30 offset and ZZP Brembo upgrade sitting on Eibach springs. The springs were already on the car. Here they go...

Last edited by wytchoclitj; 07-08-2016, 06:36 PM.

Re: Ruff Racing Wheels and Brembos

Love em!

Comment

Thanks bro. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Comment

Hey man the brembos look great! Do you have a link to where you got them? And did you need to buy any other parts for the upgrade? I'm looking to do the same upgrade.
        Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Sure thing! Below is the link for the kit I got. The only issue I ran into was with the wheel bearing spacer. I used the spacer initially and the calipers were ever so slightly touching the rotors. Didn't notice it until I took it for a test drive. Took the spacers out and they work like a dream. Night and day compared to the stock single piston brakes. lol

The largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze, and ATS vehicle platforms. We engineer unique parts in house that you won't find anywhere else!

Comment

Sure thing! Below is the link for the kit I got. The only issue I ran into was with the wheel bearing spacer. I used the spacer initially and the calipers were ever so slightly touching the rotors. Didn't notice it until I took it for a test drive. Took the spacers out and they work like a dream. Night and day compared to the stock single piston brakes. lol

The largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze, and ATS vehicle platforms. We engineer unique parts in house that you won't find anywhere else!

Comment

Working...
            X