adjustable endlinks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjustable endlinks....

I found two brands that could work for getting us end links in case BMD Performance can't get us them. One brand is JKS and the other is Steinjager. German pronounced. Prices are to be determined though cause they need the specs on the mounting bolts used in our sway bar end links.

But here are the photos of the two brands: both brands used on a vehicle with lift kits installed.

Steinjager. This one uses a quick disconnect.

JKS

*Update*

Jks does not have anything for the front. I did just get done talking to Steinjager and I have them the bolt spec info and also for the rear bolt spec as well. I will find out about getting the rears figured out for prices as well for the fronts. I hope to have this info checked out before the weekend is up. Sooooo, stay tuned.
    Last edited by GMManof3; 06-20-2016, 02:05 PM.

Re: adjustable endlinks....

Any news on the endlinks?
    My progression page Clicky

Comment

Originally posted by FentonDude View Post
      Any news on the endlinks?
      Steinjager would be our one to go with. I will find out more tomorrow. I been putting off calling them. But since it has been a while and you asked, I did inquire about a non quick-disconnect and they can make them too. I'll probably need to tell them all out info again since it has been awhile.

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Should know something today.

Comment

So what happened to bmd?and is Ridgeline still around?

Comment

Racingline seems to be in business, but I have to try them again to see if they respond back after a second attempt. As for endlinks, I never got a response back to endlinks from steinjager. After that problem, I did find a website where we can piece together parts to make adjustable endlinks. I'm going to look today for that website.

Comment

This is the website where we can piece the parts together.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
                  http://www.midwestcontrol.com/part.p...MnkaAlbP8P8HAQ

This is the website where we can piece the parts together.
                  You might want to reach out to the company before ordering anything.
                  I was just reading on another forum, a person contacted Midwest Control to ask a few questions and was informed they do not recommend any of their products be used for automotive applications.
                  YMMV

Comment

I sure will. I'll see what I can find elsewhere

Comment

adjustable endlinks

Today I received a pair of adjustable extensible collapsible levers. Great quality at about 26/pair. Shipped from PR of China and arrived in only 12 days via ordinary mail.

In the event you adored this informative article as well as you would want to be given details relating to Is it free to play Minecraft online or How many brain cells die every second i implore you to stop by our own web page

Comment

Working...
                      X