Im dumb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im dumb.

Ok so question that is probably not worth me asking. So i have the non monsoon system and i am looking to completely replace my whole setup. What size speakers do i need for front and back. And is there any special harnesses that ill need. Idk why but i can wire anything but audio systems right.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Re: Im dumb.

6x9s in the rear (2ohm woofer, 4 ohm tweeter) 6.5/6.75 components in the front (2ohm woofer, 4 ohm tweeter). You can use Metra GM harnesses for the front woofers and if you happen to go to salvage yards, you can pull the harnesses off of the Cadillac deck mounted subwoofers to use for your rears or just cut the harnesses off of your old ones, but they might be a little short. I suggest Polk MM691 for the rears since they have separate woofer and tweeter inputs like the factory 6x9s.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Re: Im dumb.

Thanks for the reply ive got the parts about to attempt install it all. I went with Alpine type-S for front and back. And a boss headunit. Only problem i think ill have is finding my 18 mm to take the back seats out cause the people at gm made it way to difficult to remove the rear deck speakers lol.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X