New member from Northern NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Northern NJ

New to forum but not new to Pontiac. Bought the 08 G6 Sedan new for my daughter. She moves to brooklyn so I now have the car back and using it as my daily driver. Also have a 06 GTO. Love the car as a daily. Just put in new brakes looking for rims. Thinking of the GT's but would love to see what others are doing. Have 60000 on the car. Also my daughter ran over a truck tire on 80 one night. Blew out most of the front end underneath. Had to get new radiator, hoses, fans, condenser and other hardware. Cost about 2300 to fix all. I do enjoy the car and will be lookin to invest (it's all paid off). Also need some body work on pass side.

That's it for now. Looking forward to getting to know folks here.

Re: New member from Northern NJ

Originally posted by Ridgegoat View Post
    New to forum but not new to Pontiac. Bought the 08 G6 Sedan new for my daughter. She moves to brooklyn so I now have the car back and using it as my daily driver. Also have a 06 GTO. Love the car as a daily. Just put in new brakes looking for rims. Thinking of the GT's but would love to see what others are doing. Have 60000 on the car. Also my daughter ran over a truck tire on 80 one night. Blew out most of the front end underneath. Had to get new radiator, hoses, fans, condenser and other hardware. Cost about 2300 to fix all. I do enjoy the car and will be lookin to invest (it's all paid off). Also need some body work on pass side.

That's it for now. Looking forward to getting to know folks here.
    Me too! I also have a dent on my passenger side. So, I guess... Join the club! No, but seriously, it sucks right. Body work on a car we like. But anywho, welcome! On behalf of the members here(or just a few who may let me?) WELCOME!!

Comment

Yeah. I need to get the body work done. Looks like both passages doors will need to be replaced. Bummer.

Otherwise it's a great driving car. I've got the base 4 cylinder that gets good gas mileage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the group man hope we can help in any way I am still my self but getting use to this forum stuff is pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X