Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you guys canada or the states ever heard of a company called overkill motorspor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you guys canada or the states ever heard of a company called overkill motorspor

hey guys good morning

i came across this and sent them an email as well let me know what you guys think.

they offer a few more mod options then I have found anyway around the internet as at all. they are all made for the 3.9 engine i would love to hear your input on it.

Re: have you guys canada or the states ever heard of a company called overkill motors

I like that they support 3.5 Litter engines

Comment

Re: have you guys canada or the states ever heard of a company called overkill motors

i saw that as well

Comment

Huh... Never did, but I'm out lol who knew haveing the HO v6 would leave me unsupported aha
        I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Thank you to Ty (Altered6) for emailing me about this thread. I offer a few unique products for the 3.5 VVT and 3.9 motors (plus the 3.6 LY7). I've tuned these engines for many years, catering mainly to the Impala/Monte Carlo crowd since my routes are the W-Body Grand Prixs.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill View Post
            Thank you to Ty (Altered6) for emailing me about this thread. I offer a few unique products for the 3.5 VVT and 3.9 motors (plus the 3.6 LY7). I've tuned these engines for many years, catering mainly to the Impala/Monte Carlo crowd since my routes are the W-Body Grand Prixs.
            You have that's is awesome I emailed you guys back but I am guessing that you guys must have been busy it your move to Alberta . What do u offer for the 3.9l?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm down for your tuning. I am going to look more into your tune details.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
                All the credit really goes to Hidden310 for pointing out your site to this one.
                Current Mods
                245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Got any tcm tunes to go along with your service?

Comment

Originally posted by Altered6 View Post
                    Welcome to the site.
                    All the credit really goes to Hidden310 for pointing out your site to this one.
                    Thank you altered6 for contacting them. As well and as for the Credit can be shared my friend I was just trying my best to help the other g6 guys get a tune while trying to get more information on it for my g6

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sponsored on the site here and don't want to step on any toes. You can find my website easily and feel free to message me on facebook or email if you have any questions. I'm a Pontiac guy, had several Grand Prix GTPs, owned a Saturn Aura as well with the same platform as the G6, definitely am interested in serving the G6 community and would return to sponsor the site here if there was enough G6 interest

Comment

Working...
                      X