audio questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audio questions

I have two 15inch kicker l5s. In a ported box. My question is will these fit in the trunk of my 05 g6 sedan. Thanks

Re: audio questions

Don't know until you get measurements. 15's could fit, but the box is what will need to be measured up first to see how the clearance will be around the box and trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by guildenstein View Post
      I have two 15inch kicker l5s. In a ported box. My question is will these fit in the trunk of my 05 g6 sedan. Thanks
      They should fit. With the box dimensions from other post it should fit. But a custom box can also do the trick. If there's a will there's a way :P
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Depends on how big the box is and what your wanting to get out of it. Most 15s will need at least 3 cubic feet for ported enclosure. I needed 4.7 before displacements for 2 alpine type r 12s. They were ok in a 2.3 prefab box that barely fit in my coupe. I asked around on here to see the results of what other got but couldn't get the results I was looking for, mainly because I couldn't get enough enclosure volume. I ended up using spare tire well as part of the enclosure. Took a lot of fiberglass and time but was well worth it. You can have 2 10s in the right box outperform 2 15s in the wrong box. The enclosure is the most important factor when installing subs.

Comment

Working...
        X