2006 G6 GTP Sedan in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 G6 GTP Sedan in NJ

Saying hi... new to the forum. I actually own a VW/Audi specialty auto repair business with my husband, but I drive a Pontiac! Would like to meet some fellow Pontiac G6 drivers, get some pointers on where to find parts, etc. Not sure how this forum works, or how to upload pics. I'll try to figure it out so I can post some of my G6. Would like to know how many miles everyone has on their vehicles.... I drive mine A LOT... and I am approaching 275,000 miles soon. Original engine, trans, etc.

Re: 2006 G6 GTP Sedan in NJ

Welcome! And yeah that's more than just a grocery getter :P aha I had 225,000 on my old g6 but only about 45-50 on my new one (71,000kms) . So the forum works pretty simple. You have a question just post. Norm someone would say use the search, which you could but this forum is so dead it might spark a little life. However you may get your answer faster by searching lol. I upload pics with tapatalk on my iPhone. It's easier. But there is a way do do it on the norm forum but I forget :P so someone else will have to pitch in here! Anyways, we are here to help. And welcome again
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Welcome to the boards. Got about 116k on my old gtp g6
      Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

So..... I don't see much activity on this forum. I am looking to sell my G6 as is. The transmission went.... lost 5th gear. I can't afford to fix it, don't have the time to either. I see you have to have 100 posts in order to post something for sale which is a bummer. Guess it's gonna be a long hard road for me to sell this thing, cause I know its worth, and the cost of the repair, I just don't have it right now or else I would fix it and drive it.

Comment

There is very little traffic, if any here. Most people moved over to Facebook groups, where there are 3 currently. Younger users don't seem to value forums like they used to.

As far as selling it, one group has a for sale section, otherwise Craigslist/Offerup/Letgo/FB Marketplace are going to be your best bet. I can tell you though, that you probably won't get much there with the transmission out. We traded ours and got a 3 digit offer on it for running/driving/130k car (granted from a dealer)
          2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

Working...
          X