NEW(ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW(ish)

Hey guys! I've been a member on g6ownersclub for 2 years now(same username there btw) but just have never gotten around to making an account here.. lol. This is my 05 V6 G6
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZuV2JBNklIdlk
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZuV2JBNklIdlk
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...k9VSHBtX1BLVTg
    Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2016, 09:40 PM.

Re: NEW(ish)

Welcome aboard
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome to the dark side ;P
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Welcome aboard I like the gray g6 looks good

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden310 View Post
            Welcome aboard I like the gray g6 looks good

Thanks!! I like the gray too. Don't know why they stopped using that color after 07/08.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon View Post
              Thanks!! I like the gray too. Don't know why they stopped using that color after 07/08.
              No problem man I like seeing g6 with the stock rims really keeps the car looking stock and leave the people not knowing what's under the hood lol

Comment

No problem man I like seeing g6 with the stock rims really keeps the car looking stock and leave the people not knowing what's under the hood lol

LOL I'll be repainting them this summer with epoxy paint! I'm excited. And right now everything under the hood is stock... But I've got CRABS coming soon

Comment

LOL I'll be repainting them this summer with epoxy paint! I'm excited. And right now everything under the hood is stock... But I've got CRABS coming soon
                  Nice me as well I order a crabs last week I can't wait for it to come in so my mine is stock with a custom manaflow exhaust

Comment

Nice me as well I order a crabs last week I can't wait for it to come in so my mine is stock with a custom manaflow exhaust

I want exhaust too, but I really only want a muffler. Im more interested in a more aggressive sound than any performance gain from the exhaust lol

Comment

I want exhaust too, but I really only want a muffler. Im more interested in a more aggressive sound than any performance gain from the exhaust lol
                      Yeah eh that's ok. To each they own lol. I thought of just a muffler to get a deeper tone or aggressive tone and I thought if am going to a exhuast I should do it right lol and a least gain a bit from it. But it took me a while to fine a muffler that would work well.

Comment

Comment

I just don't want to spend all that extra cash lol cause I'm cheap

Comment

I just don't want to spend all that extra cash lol cause I'm cheap
                            I got you buddy. At first I went ahead and moved the resonator it sounded good then my mechanic then went ahead and knocked out all the baffles the stock muffler and sounded ok lol

Comment

I got you buddy. At first I went ahead and moved the resonator it sounded good then my mechanic then went ahead and knocked out all the baffles the stock muffler and sounded ok lol

Yeah I might get a MagnaFlow muffler and a resdelete or something. Idk, exhaust isn't at the top of my priority list lol

Comment

Working...
                              X