Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW(ish)

Originally posted by Hidden310 View Post
    I got you buddy. At first I went ahead and moved the resonator it sounded good then my mechanic then went ahead and knocked out all the baffles the stock muffler and sounded ok lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I might get a MagnaFlow muffler and a resdelete or something. Idk, exhaust isn't at the top of my priority list lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon View Post
      Thanks!! I like the gray too. Don't know why they stopped using that color after 07/08.
      Cause GM wanted to take everything good from Pontiac. Took out pano's instead of fixing the issue, pretty much tanked the GXP design. They basically missed the mark, but that will start a rambling on discussion and we don't need that :P lol. Nice ride tho man, and if your looking for an aggressive sound you can look into an OBX exhaust system. Cheap, super easy and sounds good!
      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
        Cause GM wanted to take everything good from Pontiac. Took out pano's instead of fixing the issue, pretty much tanked the GXP design. They basically missed the mark, but that will start a rambling on discussion and we don't need that :P lol. Nice ride tho man, and if your looking for an aggressive sound you can look into an OBX exhaust system. Cheap, super easy and sounds good!
        you know i forgot about the obx exhuast system those are the closes to bolt ons for the g6.

Comment

you know i forgot about the obx exhuast system those are the closes to bolt ons for the g6.

Comment

They are, it took me no time to install their cat back on my old g6, they have all the hangers to hang it in the right locations. Bolt to the old flange. They only reason why it's not 100% is if you have a dual outlet exhaust the OBX only comes with a single out. But the 3.5's and 2.4's and some 3.9's? Idk about the 3.9's for sure but the others are like 80-90% of g6's and they all only have one outlet so this system works great! Has a sweet sound too
            I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page

Comment

Yeah I have a 3.9 and I have dual outs most 3.9are dual outs.

Comment

I'll have to look at that! I've never heard of it before lol

Comment

Comment

Yeah I have a 3.9 and I have dual outs most 3.9are dual outs.

Yeah I thought that but wasn't 100% sure but you can still make it work if you want, but for me I'm doing now a custom set up. I'm running a dynomax VT muffler. It is quite if your light on the pedal almost like stock, but if you step on it it has a valve that makes it flow almost as good as a straight through muffler. Perfect crossover IMO

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon View Post
                      Def man it's like $300

Progression Page

Comment

Yeah I thought that but wasn't 100% sure but you can still make it work if you want, but for me I'm doing now a custom set up. I'm running a dynomax VT muffler. It is quite if your light on the pedal almost like stock, but if you step on it it has a valve that makes it flow almost as good as a straight through muffler. Perfect crossover IMO
                        Really eh u should post a video ones u have it on I would love to hear the tone lol.

Comment

Really eh u should post a video ones u have it on I would love to hear the tone lol.

I don't have it yet, but I will when I get to it. I focused on car audio over the winter, so I gotta get the cash for the performance mods so I'm hoping to do it this summer sometime. So follow my progression and I'll post it when I do it!

Progression Page

Comment

I don't have it yet, but I will when I get to it. I focused on car audio over the winter, so I gotta get the cash for the performance mods so I'm hoping to do it this summer sometime. So follow my progression and I'll post it when I do it!
                            I will for sure I will be making a video onces my crabs come in. I already did my exhuast.

Comment

What did you do? Magnaflow?

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                              X