'04 G6 locksmith help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '04 G6 locksmith help

I have manual door lock for my ’04 G6 and I want to install a power door lock actuator, for my own convenience. Is it doable? If so how much is it going to cost? Any locksmiths out there.

Re: '04 G6 locksmith help

There are kits out there that come with the keyless module, remotes and door lock actuators. All you need to do is install the actuators and run the wires, hook everything up and you'll have power locks with keyless entry, and manually moving the drivers side lock causes the module to automatically control all the locks, at least a kit my friend got did that.
    Try checking out YouTube on power lock install videos, maybe you can get a feel of what it'll take to do yourself.

Also, I didn't know they made 04 G6's or G6's with manual locks...
    Last edited by CruisinG6; 04-21-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
      Also, I didn't know they made 04 G6's or G6's with manual locks...
      They didn't.

Comment

Locksmiths offer these kind of services

Comment

Post a pic of the interior front door handle.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Working...
          X