WTB STB, brembo brakes, Crab intake, BMD links and lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted WTB STB, brembo brakes, Crab intake, BMD links and lines

Has said in title if anyone has anything aftermarket for the g6 ly7 3.6 please let me know, I need eveything, really want to get my I take done so anyone with a crab for sale hit me up! Also looking for Megan coilovers!
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Re: WTB STB, brembo brakes, Crab intake, BMD links and lines

Check ebay for those Brembos. I saw a new set for sale. Includes Front Brembo 4 piston brake calipers left and right, Power Stop Ceramic Brake pads, Guide Pin Kit, brake pad shim hardware, 2 wheel bearing spacers, Original GM Banjo bolts to connect factory lines to calipers, Cross Drilled/Slotted Zinc Coated directional left and right front rotors. Everything new...looks nice!!!

Comment

My crabs intake is on its way in Toronto at the post office will be shipping to timmins soon am excited.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden310 View Post
        My crabs intake is on its way in Toronto at the post office will be shipping to timmins soon am excited.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
        Nice man!
        I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by wytchoclitj View Post
          Check ebay for those Brembos. I saw a new set for sale. Includes Front Brembo 4 piston brake calipers left and right, Power Stop Ceramic Brake pads, Guide Pin Kit, brake pad shim hardware, 2 wheel bearing spacers, Original GM Banjo bolts to connect factory lines to calipers, Cross Drilled/Slotted Zinc Coated directional left and right front rotors. Everything new...looks nice!!!
          Thanks, would that be the set from zzp? Cause I have seen that one. If not can you post the link? please and thanks

Progression Page

Comment

That's exactly the one. I actually went ahead and ordered a set after I mentioned it. Lol. Now I have to repaint my rear calipers black. They are red right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's exactly the one. I actually went ahead and ordered a set after I mentioned it. Lol. Now I have to repaint my rear calipers black. They are red right now.

Aha yeah I like black better too :P but ok cool thanks I might go with that kit idk. I already have the passenger side caliper so idk what I'ma do aha

Progression Page

Comment

That's a tough order to fill. Driver's side brembo anyone???? When I get them on, I'll have black, on black, on black.

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
                  Nice man!
                  yeah i am excited to see how the g6 fels once i add it on. i have been doing alot of reading and search and alot of people who have the actual crb set up is saying that you will notice right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
                    Nice man!
                    yeah i am excited to see how the g6 fels once i add it on. i have been doing alot of reading and search and alot of people who have the actual crb set up is saying that you will notice right away.

Comment

You're gonna enjoy it. I promise! 🏎💨

Comment

You do notice! It sounds nice too! I even noticed a dif when I just threw on a K&N filter. Especially in the sound

Progression Page

Comment

i thought the brembos for the g6 was only the ones from the cobolt if am right am not sure. i didnt think they even made brembo kits for the g6

Comment

i thought the brembos for the g6 was only the ones from the cobolt if am right am not sure. i didnt think they even made brembo kits for the g6
                            Yes, zzp sells the stock brembo brake kit for the cobalt. Which is our upgrade kit. There is a upgrade kit for the cobalt that could also work for our g6's but it's a little overkill

Progression Page

Comment

That's a tough order to fill. Driver's side brembo anyone???? When I get them on, I'll have black, on black, on black.

I think it will look nice bro!

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                              X