Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 08 g6

Washed my car yesterday

My pioneer 8000nex headunit. I have two alpine type x 12" in trunk with 2 1000watt amps, powercap. easily 3500-5000$ system, Headunit is 1500$ in the store.

this is what i am driving for the meantime while i get my g6 running good again

GM FAMILY

I am a long time pontiac lover. I have had over a dozen grand prixs. I love those cars, they are so easy to work on. They just dont last long without having to fix something again. I had a 01 gt with 75K miles. I bought with 40K miles. The 35K miles i drove in two years, i made it a grand total of 2500 miles without having to fix something.

I run mobile one full synthetic in my cars. I change it every 3000-3500 miles. My g6 has 103K miles, and i changed it 6 times in 20K miles. I may try to seafoam the g6 but dont know what your guys opinion is on that. I seafoamed my grand prixs twice a year if i drove them daily.

I need to fix my brake noise on my g6. Stop quiet, relube sliders. I need to replace a tie rod end that boot broke. I also think my oil filter gasket is leaking a little. What else are very common on these cars to leak oil? I think my rear valve cover is leaking, and the front one is bone dry which confuses me. Oil pan may be leaking, but i put 5 qts of oil in when I change it, and its a little low. The last two oil changes it has not been lower than the 4.5qt mark.
    Last edited by mirraco; 03-21-2016, 08:04 AM.
Working...
X