Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings

Yeah, like Chase (Dom1nix) said, strip the chrome off to paint the housings white. I have the chrome ones.

Comment

Did the same thing last year...

2007 G6 GT

Debadged, CF Overlays, 5% Tint, Tinted Tails, Upper And Lower Recessed Grilles, Eibach Lowering Springs, Painted Calipers, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors, K&N CAI W/ CRABS, Tiger Crab, GTR Exhaust, WAMS Tune, Racingline STB, Grounding Kit, and Street MMI's, Redline Quicklifts, Eagle Eye Halo Headlights, Interior LED's, 5K HID'S Lows / Fogs

Comment

wow those look amazing!! do you find your lights seem less bright without the chrome?

Comment

The output would not be affected, the lows are projectors and the highs have there out reflector cup.

Comment

tru dat

Comment

Comment

Quit it all of you! You're making me want to get mine painted now. Lol!

But I can't unfortunately, cause of the weather is not permitting. If I did mine, if paint it a primer white and leave it. Plus, if swap out halos to LED instead.

That grey is amazing! It flows with the color of the car.

Comment

NEW LIGHTS F YEA MOFO
                  ... super happy with the quality and brightness of the LEDs i bought nice Yitamotor halos and jeez this things are bright 117 LEDs at night they will inprint halos into your vision np if you sta re too hard heres a link to them ( http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/...P8M&th=1&psc=1) the even came with their own load resistor so i literally spliced into the old halo wires and was done! the led turn signal itsslf is bright but the actual turn signal aspect to it is dim in daylight but looks great at night awh well overall im very happy. now i just got to change out my five pin wire harness to it because its rotted out... always somethinn

Comment

Nice use of those drls.

Comment

Guys i didnt die, I've still been creeping the forums. just a few updates to catch every one up. Hood design is complete and done gonna try to snap aome better pics this weekend when i hopefully get a new phone as this ones camera isssss garbage. roofs been painted black as well and i await my shark fin roof Antena....love the look and i think its gonna look nice with the body curves kinda thinking about ordering some carbon fiber vinyl wrap mayhaps doing the roof carbon fiber and changing my orange interior as well too match.
                      ALSO in my creeps i found a thread and ive decided its a sin Not to remove the resonator. i already have a glasspack and my car sounds mean as hell but that extra rumbling and pop ouuuuuuuuuu. updates soon.

Comment

Cool! I can't wait to see. I also need to post new photos of the car in my album. I'm glad you are still around creeping.

Comment

I'm gonna need a link to the chrome lining you used for the tail lights, plus a step by step guide if you feel generous. The tail lights are amazing

Comment

Thanks a lot! I'd love to do a step by step and now that ive upgraded my camera you can expect one. heres a great shot showing my "custom" center exhaust hue hue hue. I like it and it makes my bumper stand out a little bit more. Although i am debating on adding some chrome mesh or something to the valance we'll see.

Comment

Freshly cleaned

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X