New STR 514's on their way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New STR 514's on their way

So I have finally decided on and have ordered a set of STR 514's for my 08 G6 GT. They are 18x8.5 with a 30mm offset. Unfortunately they are coming from Cali and had to be drilled for our wonderful 5x110 bolt pattern. So, they should be here later in the week and I will probably have the tpms sensors and tires put on and wheels balance on Saturday. I'm anxious to see how they look with the Eibach springs already on the car. The anticipation is building already. Gotta love wait after ordering parts. LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: New STR 514's on their way

Those should look good on your black car, can't wait to pics when they're on!
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Killer look for a black 6. That lip...DAMN!
      How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Pics are definitely coming. I'm not sure what offset those are in the pic, but give me some that lip. lol

Comment

Update...the shop in Cali grabbed the last set of rims in my style and size. Waiting on the next shipment on the boat from Asia somewhere. I have to wait a couple weeks for the boat to arrive and go from there. In the mean time, some lady was nice enough to tap the front bumper of my car. Insurance is giving enough to replace my front bumper, left fog light, and plastic in front of the fog light. Fortunately I have a friend who has a friend and I will be getting the front bumper, both fog lights and plastic pieces down there replaced and probably work in a new pair of smoked headlights. Sometimes, it's good to know people. lol

Comment

So, I ended up with the STR Racing 514 wheels, silver w/polished lip. I'm digging the look. 18x8.5, +30 offset, 225/35 tires. Let me know your thoughts guys. If you like and you're looking for wheels. I'm open to selling them with just over 500 miles on them. I've decided to go for a different look.

Comment

Originally posted by wytchoclitj View Post
              So, I ended up with the STR Racing 514 wheels, silver w/polished lip. I'm digging the look. 18x8.5, +30 offset, 225/35 tires. Let me know your thoughts guys. If you like and you're looking for wheels. I'm open to selling them with just over 500 miles on them. I've decided to go for a different look.

Looks not bad, you should runs some spacers IMO I think it would look good with a slightly wider stance
              I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

What are u asking for those wheels ? And where are u located ?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just curious - why didn't you go wider with the tire? 245/40 or 45 would have looked just a bit better to me.
                  CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

I totally agree to the spacers and possibly the t245s also.
                    Last edited by wytchoclitj; 05-03-2016, 12:15 PM. Reason: left out a comment

Comment

He prob wanted the slightly stretched look, the wider tires would bulge the sides which isn't really in for tuners :P however a 45 might have filled in the gap a little better. Really to make it look the best, lowering it a little more would be supreme but I'm guess you would need the coilovers for that and those are a tad pricey
                      I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page

Comment

Coilovers would definitely do the trick! 45 series tires would too, but where's the fun in that. LOL

Comment

Lol yeah 45's would soften the ride too much :P lol

Progression Page

Comment

EXACTLY!!!

Comment

I like the wheels, but it needs more tire for my taste.

Comment

Working...
                              X