This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mississippi 6er's

I have gone through these posts and have yet to see another person from MS. Where are all of you hiding. I see you driving by all the time. come on let's get something going so we can have something not illegal or boring to do around here.
    Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
    Mods:
    UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

I think think there is another member from Mississippi, but that person does not post too much.
    2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
    Forge Motorsports BPV
    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
    HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

If I was from Mississippi, I wouldn't post much, either.. Oh, I kid, I kid!
      Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
      My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Actually you probably would because there ain't shit else to do down here unless your into off roading or hunting. Unless you go to Jacktown and then it is more of a game of duck and cover trying to avoid getting shot at.
        Since Katrina it seems like every bad apple from there ended up in my state. Evertime someone gets shot it says the shooter was from New Orleans.

Mods:
        UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

I have a niece who is in vet school in MS, and she is getting tired of everything being fried.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Oh come on now- with everything being fried you can't tell your eating racoon.
            The batter really helps it taste like chicken.

Mods:

Comment

Hey, I guess I'm that other person from Mississippi. It sucks there's only 2 people im Ms on here.

Comment

Yeah it trully does considering the fact that I am passing at least 20 G6's of different varieties each day to and from work. **** That's why I would LOVE to get the G6PERFORMANCE sticker for my car, but its been like 5 months now and NOTHING**** I know if we could advertise the site somehow that we could flood this place. I have to admit though that some of them that I've seen would not be that attractive. I saw a beige gt yesterday that had put those fake vent holes on the side of their front end along with chrome stripping around ever thing they could attach it to, in addition to a huge pontiac symbol (vinyl I am guessing) on the back windshield. It was quite hideous.

Mods:

Comment

Yea I see about that many on my daily commute to and from work every day as well.Maybe I should advertise the site at the dealership. That way, all the people that come in to have work done on there g6 can sign up.

Comment

Seems like a great idea to me. I know though that mine has spent more time at the dealership lately than in my garage so I don't think a site sticker would work anyway. I say go for it and maybe we can finally get a group together around our area!!

Mods:

Comment

Re: Mississippi 6er's

now u guys have another one from mississippi im from jackson

Comment

Wow and it only took a year-lol. Just kidding. Glad to see someone from the area. Welcome

Mods:

Comment

Wow and I thought the LA section was dead.
                          Eh, I'm close enough to yall. 20 minutes from the southern state line, a lil over an hour from gulfport, give or take a few minutes.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

haha wow a year

Comment

So how did everyone in MS make out with Gustav? I know we were lucky that he went more to the west, but I know I still ended up with some roof damage and limbs down from the wind gusts. Come on MS- check in!

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                              X