LCA Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCA Bushings

There are two bushings at either end and then the ball joint. I've already got the sway bar bushings from Energy Suspension, I'd like to get the two bushings, and ball joint dust boot from ES also but have no clue which ones are the correct size.

I've searched and searched. While I have found several post of people speaking about the bushings, none contained part numbers and or sizes. This is not my first forum and I reasearch/lurk before I have to get on and possibly be flamed for not searching, so please by all means if I've just overlooked please point me towards it or if anyone knows the info would def be put to good use. Thanks

Re: LCA Bushings

Axle pivot bushing is 1, with metal sleeve through it. Hard to find more info about'm.

Comment

37 views and no post. I guess its not a very popular mod.

Comment

I think you're talking about the control arm bushings.? I think Moog makes replacement rear bushings.i don't know of any non stock replacement bushings. I wouldn't go with anything cheap tho. Stick to Moog and other good brands.
        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

It'd be pretty easy to just make some new bushing for them. Not really sure its worth the time or effort though.
          1972 F100
          1978 Twinstar
          1992 Miata
          2014 Mustang

Comment

I'm speaking of the rear and front bushing. Take a look at Deathmage's Sig under handling/suspension and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X