Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if my Pontiac g6 is tuned (wAms .wtc) or not ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if my Pontiac g6 is tuned (wAms .wtc) or not ?

I just bought my 4th Pontiac but only 2nd G6 GT and this puticular g6 GT 08 looks like a GXP (not interior specs) but car mpg and speed seems much faster and gets way less gas milage than my last 2008 g6 GT ( upgrades crabs and magnaflow on previous 08 g6 GT) new 08 g6 GT no crabs only see flowmaster duel outlet muffler .....is this because of a tune by previous owner? How so I find out?? This intrigues me if anyone could put they info in about this would greatly be appreciated from a Pontiac lover to another !'n
    [/SIGPIC] Gun Metal 2008 G6 GT to A -2008 G6 GXP Conversion ,,,,,,RIP white owl 2008 g6 GT 79k totaled out valiantly racing (and beat) a 2006 Acura TL!-------PONTIAC. 4 Life!!!

Re: How to know if my Pontiac g6 is tuned (wAms .wtc) or not ?

Email us the VIN.
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Re: How to know if my Pontiac g6 is tuned (wAms .wtc) or not ?

Cool just emailed you through contact us ! Ya Hey Chris thanks for the help it's just hard to imagine previous owner just put money into appearance mods with no performance upgrades i do see flowmaster muffler looks custom to be made to duel outlet ...I think the previous guy had maybe crabs ( lol for the car... Crabs not him personally I wouldn't know )or kn but the dealership Quebedioux Pontiac /gmc dealer has to sell the car stock when it comes to emissions /air/vacuum. Etc. Do they took it out and put stock back in ! ....wow and first registered January 2008!? Think it took a about a year for someone to buy it ?? Had to have been made in 2007
      [/SIGPIC] Gun Metal 2008 G6 GT to A -2008 G6 GXP Conversion ,,,,,,RIP white owl 2008 g6 GT 79k totaled out valiantly racing (and beat) a 2006 Acura TL!-------PONTIAC. 4 Life!!!

Comment

Working...
      X