2010 G6 Remote Start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 G6 Remote Start?

Does this exist? I have been looking everywhere, but I can only find 2006-2009 remote start systems. I cannot find a compatible 2010 version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: 2010 G6 Remote Start?

We can add the factory Remote Start to your vehicle.
    Chris White
    http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
    2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
    2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

I greatly appreciate that. However, I'm here in Indianapolis and was more looking for a plug and play I can do myself. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by DrG6 View Post
        I greatly appreciate that. However, I'm here in Indianapolis and was more looking for a plug and play I can do myself. Any suggestions?
        Well for factory (non aftermarket junk) there won't be any, this isn't a DIY thing
        Chris White
        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

That stinks. All of my cars have "junk" remote starts that have worked perfectly for many years - 15-25 minute install. It's weird they didn't make any for 2010.

Comment

Any aftermarket remote start should work on the 2010, you just may need to add a module or keep a key behind the dash so the security system allows the car to start.

There's computer datalink systems that work with the vehicle canbus, and there's others that just need basic splicing to all the needed wiring (instead of just a couple wires to do it all via canbus)

If you feel comfortable splicing and soldering vehicle igniton wires it's certainly a doable diy project.
            Otherwise any shop that installs remote starts should be able to add a system to your vehicle.

Comment

Working...
            X