Wanted: Heated/6-way power seat pinout and wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Heated/6-way power seat pinout and wiring diagrams

Does anyone have the wiring and pinout for the heated passenger seat, and the heated/6way power drivers seat?
    Last edited by FentonDude; 08-18-2015, 02:37 PM.
    My progression page Clicky

Re: Wanted: Heated/6-way power seat pinout and wiring diagrams

From an old thread-
    Originally posted by GTPprix View Post
    No sweat man, if you need the diagrams and stuff lemme know
    Hey Chris, do you still have access to the diagrams? Any chance you can help me out?

Comment

I can probably provide these diagrams for you.
      Which year and trim level is your G6?

Comment

That would be great!
        The only problem is I need the body and seat wiring for the leather seats, and have no clue what car they originally came out of. They were definately not OEM to the 2007 I pulled them from. The wiring for the heaters was chopped and taped together, and not actually connected. I'm hoping the wiring and pinout for heated/power seats is pretty universal.
        The car they are going in is a 9.5 Base Sedan.
        Thanks again!

Comment

There is an inspection stamp on the seat cushion dated Aug 10, 2004.

Comment

So let me make sure I have this correct.
            You have Heated and power seat(s) from a Pontiac G6 that you want to install into a Saab 9-5?
            However the seats probably came from something other than a G6?
            Can you post a pic of them to get us closer to identifying what it's from?

I sent you a PM with G6 diagrams, maybe they'll get you closer to your goal.

Comment

Hmm, my communication skills are failing...
              My car is a 2009.5 G6 Base Sedan.
              The car I pulled the seats from was a 2007 G6.
              The seats I pulled are G6 OEM leather heated/power seats, but were not the original seats for the donor car.
              Judging from the inspection stamp on the internal seat cushion, the seats are apparently 2004 model year.
              I'll have to wait till this evening to look at the diagrams you sent, mediafire.com is blocked on the corporate servers here at work...
              Hopefully they will cover what I need, Thanks!

Comment

Okay, I was able to see the files on my phone. They are perfect.
                I do have one more request, Is there a pinout diagram for the body plug under both front seats? I would need them for the 2009.5 G6 Sedan, as well as the GTP.
                Thanks!!!
                Last edited by FentonDude; 08-20-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry about that, I misunderstood ha.
                  I PM'd you the diagrams for a 2009.5

Comment

Just picked up a 2007 heated interior, and plan on putting it in my non heated power cloth seat 2006 gtp coupe. Would those diagrams still be floating around anywhere? I'm not sure how to look for them, any help would be greatly aprecciated!

Comment

Since you have a GTP, your car may be prewired for those.

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Working...
                      X