Random parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Random parts

Got a lot of random leftover parts from my Aura, and some parts that are extra for the G6. If you don't like the price listed, shoot me an offer via PM. If you are going to lowball, please provide a reason to back it up (site address for same at lower price.) Ebay links will be taken with a grain of salt. Shipping extra

3.6L Serpentine belt. $20

GM PN 12597417 - Timing Chain Guide GM $20

GM PN 12578128 - Passenger side mirror used, but excellent, from a 2007. $30

Used Passenger side door handle with lock - $15

GM PN 12586961 - GUIDE, Engine Timing and 12586960 - GUIDE, Engine Timing - 3.6L I believe $10 each

ACDelco 24207507 GM Original Equipment Automatic Transmission Output Speed Sensor - $15

(Also fits others, check here: http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm...-24207507.html )

Used Aura foot pedal emergency brake - $40

Rear View mirror. Onstar, auto dimming, Compass AND temp dual display with pigtails. No temp sensor - $35

Rear View mirror. GNTX-261 varient. Onstar, auto dimming, Compass/temp single display no pigtails. No temp sensor - $25

Rear View mirror. GNTX-261 varient. Onstar, auto dimming, Compass/temp single display with pigtails. No temp sensor - $30

Rear View mirror. GNTX-261 varient. Onstar, auto dimming, MAP Lights, no display with pigtails. - $40

Hyundai Homelink autodimming mirror. Not the same connector as G6, but includes button from original car. How you make it work is up to you. - $25 have 2

Rear View mirror. GNTX-261 varient. Onstar, auto dimming, Compass and temp dual display, Pass. airbag light, with pigtails. No temp sensor - $30 have 2

GM PN 25890719 - 2008/2009 G6 single CD with AUX connector. $70

2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Re: Random parts

If I have a rearview mirror without any of the buttons, where would I check to see if I have to connection to add that? I really want to turn on the interior lights at command, not have to open a door. And the light dimming switch doesn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maty View Post
      If I have a rearview mirror without any of the buttons, where would I check to see if I have to connection to add that? I really want to turn on the interior lights at command, not have to open a door. And the light dimming switch doesn't do it.
      Unsure. You can turn on the map lights by pressing them individually. And if you have a sedan, and possibly a coupe, you could use the switch on the center overhead light.

Otherwise, if you are interested in the one I have, look at the plug you have going into it and determine where the wires are in it. Then we can compare that to the wires this mirror uses. If you have no wire, then you'll need to add it, and that you'll need to figure out yourself.

As for everything here, I am open to all offers.

Comment

E-brake is done, most others are still here.

Comment

do you still have that transmission sensor? i should have asked that before i got that wiring harness from you. . Mine has issues shifting from 1st to 2nd..

Comment

I might be interested in that head unit with the AUX. Still available? Any idea if it would work in a 2007 vert with the monsoon package?

Comment

Originally posted by lilshaw09 View Post
              do you still have that transmission sensor? i should have asked that before i got that wiring harness from you. . Mine has issues shifting from 1st to 2nd..
              If you are talking about this, I should still have it. if I do, I'd do $15 shipped for it since I didn't see this prior to sending your other part.

Originally posted by Hydrex View Post
              I might be interested in that head unit with the AUX. Still available? Any idea if it would work in a 2007 vert with the monsoon package?
              This would work in a 2007 Vert if you had a tech2 or dealer program it to your VIN. As far as working with monsoon, I can't say, as I am not sure if the headunits for monsoon were different or if it was just amp/speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyfloyd View Post
                This would work in a 2007 Vert if you had a tech2 or dealer program it to your VIN. As far as working with monsoon, I can't say, as I am not sure if the headunits for monsoon were different or if it was just amp/speakers.
                I'd imagine it would but I'll double check. I'll contact you when I'm ready to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you still have mirror #1 "
                  Rear View mirror. GNTX-261 varient. Onstar, auto dimming, Compass/temp single display no pigtails. No temp sensor - $25
                  " I'd like it please
                  Racingline STB
                  CRABS w/fpu
                  Resonator deleted
                  WAMS 93 octane tune - up next

Comment

Working...
                  X