Officially Parting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Officially Parting....

Okay.. So I officially have given up.. I'm putting the 3000gt on the road.. and on the way to leasing another car... So... Parts are up for sale.. THROW ME OFFERS.. Numbers.. Money Talks... I know what parts go for.. but I am flexible as I'm pretty sure I'm junking it in a week or two...

I AM LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND... NY... I would rather people come pick up and even possibly rip it off the car themselves.. Unless its like Headlights.. or something Small and not tedious to remove as I am really always busy...
    Take a look at the picks.. body is currently dipped... original color of car is black and is literally sitting on tires instead of jack stands.. i ripped the wheels off... so its kind of just floating there...

again Throw me offers! Numbers Talk!!
    I will be on top of Private Messages this time! Sorry about that last time... Always Busy running around!

List of items on top of my head that may be interesting...

The custom rear bumper with built in drls
    Custom Halo Headlight. (I Have oldset and new set.. Old set is not really worth buyrng i'd say.. i belive harness is missing.. if you want it throw me like 5 bux and shippign and you can have it.. )
    Front dash
    Middle compartment
    Glove Box
    Stock Front Bumper
    Stock Rear Bumper
    Concept Front Bumper (cracked and repair attempted)
    Taillights.. Small crack on a corner
    Concept Skirts.. Need sanding.. Priming Paint
    I think Hood and Trunk are in decent condtion.. probably need to be resprayed..

Other stuff.. I don't know...

Take a look through the pics on the google drive link...
    Let me know of offers.. thoughts.. paypal is acceptable form of payment...

Thanks Guys...

Full Album
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...jQ&usp=sharing

Re: Officially Parting....

How much for the pontiac emblem on the front bumper?

Comment

Hey, I'm interested in the new halo headlights, as long as you can send me a picture of them on, and the price is right. I have a 2009.5 G6 so would they still work?

Comment

I was wondering what you can yell me about the drilled/slotted rotors? Brand? Condition? Got all 4? I would be interested if I can get a deal on them! Also, what lowering springs did you have on it?

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

would you happen to be selling the steering wheel?? and air bag???

Comment

PM'd about the rear bumper

Comment

HI, does your car have the engine cover that is part of the air box? mine says ecotech on it and is broke from an accident. would you be willing to sell? how much?

Comment

You might want to try and PM the OP before posting on a 10-month old thread wherein the OP never once responded to anyone. Lots of people subscribe to this forum in hopes of catching a deal on a part that's hard to find or no longer made. Posting about a random part you can find at a junkyard for $30 on a thread which is almost a year old is, statistically speaking, barking up the wrong tree. Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get folks to contemplate the best way of reaching their goal. You want a part available at most junkyards. Posting in this thread probably isn't going to get you what you want. If BobMundo123 responds, I'll owe you a beer.
                How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

its not listed but how about the rearview mirror mount? not the mirror or the metal wedge i need the bracket between the two
                  sigpic

06 G6 GTP 3.9

Slotted n Drilled Disk brakes.
                  Spyder Headlights/w Halos
                  Carbon Fiber Stingray Z style Hood
                  Concept Front Bumper by AiT
                  Professionally Tinted
                  RockFord Sound system 2/Component 6.5 witn 1 inch tweats 2/6x9 Full Range-Rockford 1000w 4ch amp 2/10inch Punch 600w-Boss 2 ch 2000w amp
                  7inch Touchscreen Media player with Rev Cam
                  8 RGB Led strips split between 4 Zones Android controlled/music

Comment

Working...
                  X