Miscellaneous Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Miscellaneous Stuff

Hello everyone, I bought this car just a little over a year ago now and over the months I've been visiting junkyards looking for G6's to look for parts to fix minor cosmetic blemishes and what not, lights not working, etc. Some stuff I used, others I didn't. Here is everything that I have right now, and it is up for sell. What you see, is what you get. Please make sure you are 100% confident in purchasing the part, I will sell as is, unless some extreme scenario. If you want more pictures, let me know. Everything must go away, or it will end up in the trash. That being said, PM me with a reasonable offer if you're interested in any of these parts.

Both AC units have no lightbulbs, they both work 100%, the reason I took them from the junkyard was for the lightbulbs.

Both AC units have no lightbulbs, they both work 100%, the reason I took them from the junkyard was for the lightbulbs.

This is the 3rd break light cover.

This is just dirty.

I took this one for the light in the door lock, however it never work. However I have a good light bulb as of right now, but it still doesn't light up. Have more research to do on this.

Re: Miscellaneous Stuff

Alright if anyone else is interested speak now or forever hold your peace. It's mostly going to go in the trash by Monday.

Comment

if i was to keep the car id probably get the climate control cluster and center middle piece... Then reverted back my suspension to stock.. throw steelies on it.. put a new starter.. and sell it real quick.. sucks i don't have the time... or money to put into it... :/

Good luck with sale!

Comment

I do need a new parking brake boot. I cracked my plastic trim that holds it.

Comment

Working...
        X