Front Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Bumper

Hey, I'm looking around for bumpers, I kinda slid during the winter and hit a curb. No big deal but lately the tires have been rubbing against the bumper when I turn, from the front everything looks fine though, it got scraped underneath.

I was looking at both bumpers, the 05-09 and 09.5-10 bumpers, I like the 2nd design more but it is so much more expensive... My question is regarding the Base, GT, and sports package? When looking for the bumper it asks me if the car is the Base model or the GT model, as far as I'm concerned they use the exact same bumper, is this correct? And then the sports package, what is it? I never heard of that before, all of the bumpers look the same to me.

Thanks for any input.

Re: Front Bumper

All I can think of is there were GT & GTP street editions that used the GXP bumper, I don't recall a sports package...
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Re: Front Bumper

Right so there is the base 05-09 bumper, GXP, and 09-10 bumper. Just try looking up for G6 bumpers it'll ask ya with or without sport package. Even if you look at someone selling the bumper (say eBay) the listing will say with or without sport package. Very rare do you come across a "sport package" but it is there.

Comment

Working...
      X