Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Griles and speedo

Sale pending on the ECU.
    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
    INDIAN WARRIORS
    1926-2010

Comment

Ready to pay for those HID bulbs. My PayPal is genpepper1@yahoo.com. send me an invoice or money. Either one Will do.......but, money is prefered.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
        Ready to pay for those HID bulbs. My PayPal is genpepper1@yahoo.com. send me an invoice or money. Either one Will do.......but, money is prefered.
        Request sent. Also, I did check them to make sure they work and they work without any issues.

Thanks
        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone86 View Post
          Request sent. Also, I did check them to make sure they work and they work without any issues.

Thanks
          Yay! Thank you so very much! I'm going to my PayPal right now.

Comment

Just paid for the bulbs. What wattage were they? I forgot to ask.

Comment

Thanks
              Did you see my payment for the HID bulbs? If you did, have you sent them out?

Comment

Did you see my payment for the HID bulbs? If you did, have you sent them out?
                Yes I received the payment. I will be shipping the bulbs for you and the ECM for Cong6noob.

Thanks you guys

RIP
                INDIAN WARRIORS
                1926-2010

Comment

welcome

Comment

Just paid for the bulbs. What wattage were they? I forgot to ask.
                    Sorry I just saw this. They are 35 w bulbs

RIP
                    INDIAN WARRIORS
                    1926-2010

Comment

Sorry I just saw this. They are 35 w bulbs
                      Good. I have 35watt ballasts. I'm happier that the bulbs are the same. Awesome

Comment

Got them in the mail today. The HIDs arrived with no issues. Thanks again!

Comment

I know this thread is old but I do still have everything I have listed on page 1 for sale. Pm me for pitcures since Photobucket is messed up.

Edit: Prices have been lowered!!!!
                          Last edited by Tombstone86; 09-12-2017, 06:49 PM.

RIP
                          INDIAN WARRIORS
                          1926-2010

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I know this thread is old but I do still have everything I have listed on page 1 for sale. Pm me for pitcures since Photobucket is messed up.

Edit: Prices have been lowered!!!!
                              Please check your PM. THanks

Comment

Griles and speedo

Hi Jared,
                                Im interested in your 3ft tank and stand for sale.
                                I was wondering whether you were able to post or pm me a pic of it?
                                http://sunburstshelties.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X