Newellzie's 05 G6 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newellzie's 05 G6 GT

Some updates and a nice picture I liked aha! It's been while since I've been on here so how's everyone doing? Aha but yeah I have my W6's installed now and my custom box back in, along with my Rockford Fosgate T2652 component speaker set. So now I have a complete car audio system and replaced every speaker in the car!

As for the car, some reg maintenance but nothing much, still running strong and is sitting at 356,000kms! W0000T W0000T
    I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
      Also update on the G6 for those who care :P I changed my tires from 225/40/18 to 225/45/18,
      I'm looking at new tires in the near future. I've got 225/40/18 now, and think the tires look a little small in the wheel wells.
      Did you notice any difference in handling going from a 40 sidewall to a 45? How do they look?
      My progression page Clicky

Comment

Originally posted by FentonDude View Post
        I'm looking at new tires in the near future. I've got 225/40/18 now, and think the tires look a little small in the wheel wells.
        Did you notice any difference in handling going from a 40 sidewall to a 45? How do they look?
        Yeah man I did, the 40's you will feel are a little bit of a rougher ride but excellent handling, my 45's smoothed out the ride but you can feel a little less stiffness in the corners but my car still handles well considering that I have springs strut bar etc. It's also my daily so the smooth ride is nice when there's ppl in the car aha. As far as looks, it fills the wheel wells better but my 40s were flush with my rim and my 45's are a little rounded, my just be the style of tire I used but I liked the flush look. However the more full wheel wells makes up for it because with the eibach springs the front seems like it's not lowered when you have 40's on. All in all I think it's better to run 45's
        I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page

Comment

Well it's gone now boys, it was a good run! If anybody has questions about any work I did they can still post it here or on my new G6 progression

In memory of Bellafranchesica

Have fun with your new owner...😪

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
          X