This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Iowa 6ers

Just a reminder the meet is this Saturday at 5pm. It looks like I got the time off work so I will be there!
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

A year since anyone has posted? Any of yall still alive? I jus got my 6 a couple weeks ago and lookin to see if anyones around the Des Moines area?

Comment

Originally posted by ctrigga View Post
        A year since anyone has posted? Any of yall still alive? I jus got my 6 a couple weeks ago and lookin to see if anyones around the Des Moines area?
        if i remember right theres one person from des moines. im about 150 miles east of des moines.

Comment

Quad Cities right? I just graduated from Iowa, took a few motorcycle rides over there along the river. Looks like we have about the same car from your info pane! Lol

Comment

i am from sioux city iowa! ooking for others from this state to have meets with if anyone has a low down on anything.
            g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Im in the Des Moines area.

Comment

I just drove through Iowa via I-29. Loved the drive and one of the cops that I met is nice there too.

I am from Missouri, but on my way back down to Missouri via I-29, I could side track to say hi.

Comment

I live right off of 35, i really want to get some people together and cruise. i see a GXP at a CVS all the time. can never fgure out who it is

Comment

Originally posted by tylertlc View Post
                    I live right off of 35, i really want to get some people together and cruise. i see a GXP at a CVS all the time. can never fgure out who it is
                    I would do it as long as we could get others to join. Its a long distance to Iowa to make more than once. I am also waiting on my Missouri G6ers too

Comment

yah that would be pretty sweet, a fleet of modded g6s cruising together

Comment

Originally posted by tylertlc View Post
                        yah that would be pretty sweet, a fleet of modded g6s cruising together
                        I love the sound of that!

Comment

Working...
                        X