Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete

delete
    Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:38 AM.

Re: Top and window control with the key fob

Originally posted by ForrestWllms View Post
    Sorry if this already exists but I could't find anything on it, I was wondering if anyone knew how feasible it would be to make it so you could control the top or windows with a key fob, I know that the BCM doesn't control the windows on the G8 but not sure about the 6.
    Are you talking about the Sun roof? I think Chris at www.whiteautoandmedia.com/ could make it where you could hit a button/buttons together to make the Windows crack, roll half down, and all the way down.

Comment

delete

delete
      Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

No I have the vert, I'd be happy with just the windows but the top would be really cool
        He could be able to make it happen. Its all programble I bet.

Comment

delete

delete
          Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

His user name on here is GTPrix.

Comment

Sorry if this already exists but I could't find anything on it, I was wondering if anyone knew how feasible it would be to make it so you could control the top or windows with a key fob, I know that the BCM doesn't control the windows on the G8 but not sure about the 6.
              No bcm control here either

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

delete

delete
                Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

That would be affirmative

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

You can make it happen. Windows and top. But it won't be with any factory system.

Viper makes a lot of 2-way systems you can configure to do many things. Just gotta do the wiring or find someone that can.

Here's a video showing what one person did with one of viper's systems.

Comment

delete

delete
                      Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

delete

delete
                        Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I think I found that particular viper system showed in the video for like $180 on Amazon

Comment

delete

delete
                            Last edited by ForrestWllms; 02-08-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X