Need some vinyl done for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest Need some vinyl done for me.

For now, I need to know who can make up 4 different size decals in a certain shape. it is a simple shape and will not take much to do. I just need to know who on here can do this for me. I will get you the quantity of how many I want and the shape too. Ill post a picture on this thread and you will get the idea of the simple shape.

Re: Need some vinyl done for me.

This is my design I want. I wanted another, but I would need to measure the car. This would be nicer to do first. Any who, here it is!:

I have an example for this. I put it on a car in this game I occasionally play online. Its on this supra in Need For Speed World by Electronic Arts(EA). Ill post a photo of it here tomorrow

Comment

This one is skewed, but it doesn't have to be. I think straight might be better? In the next photo will be the decision, I am guessing.

Comment

Got the pictures of the supra of mine on that game. The only thing I would do is to limit the amount on the sides.

I used three different sizes. and I would have the sizes once I could get that figured out for dimensions. That there, is the rough draft.

Comment

I might be able to help you out. Pm sent for details

Comment

BUMP.

Comment

B to the, UMP! Bump.

Comment

I would like this thread to be deleted. I am going to get the sheet metal shop to cut it up for me. Thanks all for looking at this post

Comment

Working...
                X