ait full kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ait full kit

i had bought my girlfriend a full kit for her 2 dr g6 she got rid of it for a ford edge and im left with the kit... everything is brand new except the side skirts are painted gloss black and the back bumper louver is painted pink obviously this can be changed lol. if anyone is interested please let me know!! im trying to get some money for christmas im located in wheeling wv.

Re: ait full kit

you have the hood too?
    sigpic
    Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
    Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
    Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

i would really only be interested in the front bumper if you can ship it. I have a sedan so nothing else would fit on mine.
      Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

i only have the bumpers and side skirts. i didnt really want to ship them but i guess if your paying for it we could see.

Comment

you got the boxes and everything still? Shipping would be to 28545
          Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

yeah i still have the box it was shipped in. im off on tuesday ill go down and get a quote for you!!

Comment

I'm happy for you both. I hope it is cheap and maybe it can be shipped half way to a receiving location and then he can pick it up the other half of the way. You know, to save money.

Comment

I decided on getting a 2010 front bumper instead. So its a no go for me..

Comment

I'm only a couple hours away. If you still have it around refund time, I am very interested.
                  Time to nut up or shut up

My progression thus far

Comment

Working...
                  X