Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homelink Overhead Consoles

Do you still have any of these?

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

I do have some, just have to get them back out. just got another grey homelink with sunroof panel as well.
      2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

I'll keep in touch with you, my radio issues might end up costing me a whole lot more than I expected (since the OEM doesn't work I'm going to need to go aftermarket) but I really would like to get one of these.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
        Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyfloyd View Post
          Updating this at 12-28-2014. Removed old and adding new pictures.

Also, I have made up PLUG AND PLAY harnesses for these, which will be included with the price. No modifications to the car will be necessary. connections are soldered, heat-shrinked, and harness electrical taped.

1) Grey homelink with sunroof button
          2) Grey homelink with sunroof button
          3) Tan homelink with sunroof button

$60 shipped with Plug and Play harness

Also, I am going to try and wire up one with a compass mirror for my wife's car. If I can get it, I may be able to offer one as well.

Jimmy,

What are the costs of the panels? They are now wired to work with a 2007 G6, correct?

Tom

Comment

have a couple of these. Still need to make up more harnesses to go with them. I did just pick up a No Sunroof tan Aura panel with the courtesy ambient lights.
            2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

Working...
            X