Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

halo fogs that could fit for the G6s that do not have fog lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo fogs that could fit for the G6s that do not have fog lights...

These are the projector dogs with halos on them. Good price for them too. The halo is worth it at least.

Re: halo fogs that could fit for the G6s that do not have fog lights...

LED Halo.... Not good at all. You could get stock fogs and get a halo that will fit around them and basically glue them on.. It would be much higher quality. That halo you almost wont be able to see. especially with the fogs on
    Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

Originally posted by wizardsrok24 View Post
      LED Halo.... Not good at all. You could get stock fogs and get a halo that will fit around them and basically glue them on.. It would be much higher quality. That halo you almost wont be able to see. especially with the fogs on
      I always wondered if you could see the halo If the fog was on. Too bad, the halo look is my favorite. At least I learned what not to do now. Thanks bud!

Comment

No problem man. And yeah your best bet is literally stock fogs with a halo around them. You can usually pick a pair up for less than $50 on ebay or amazon (halos that is). For the fogs I would get nothing but oem. Another guy tried aftermarket ones and the housing cracked I believe
        Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

Originally posted by wizardsrok24 View Post
          No problem man. And yeah your best bet is literally stock fogs with a halo around them. You can usually pick a pair up for less than $50 on ebay or amazon (halos that is). For the fogs I would get nothing but oem. Another guy tried aftermarket ones and the housing cracked I believe
          Good to know. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X