Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

electrical wire breakdown and location on the 4 BCMs we have on the BCM computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical wire breakdown and location on the 4 BCMs we have on the BCM computer

So, if anyone needed the wires and their number with the name of what that wire goes to, then I have that with it all described in 16 photos. Enjoy!

For example, I needed to find out what BCM held my turn signal wire. I found it on this right here.

This is the Body Control Module Computer on the backside of this, is the BCM 4

Re: electrical wire breakdown and location on the 4 BCMs we have on the BCM computer

Awesome find!!!
    And to add. If anyone needs a wiring diagram let me know.
    I can get color coded diagrams for most systems for most vehicles.

Comment

Re: electrical wire breakdown and location on the 4 BCMs we have on the BCM computer

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
      Awesome find!!!
      And to add. If anyone needs a wiring diagram let me know.
      I can get color coded diagrams for most systems for most vehicles.
      Shazam! We are awesome!

Comment

For the paddle shifter steering wheel's, bcm #1 and wires 61 is a dark green. That sends the signal for tap up or down. I'm going to try to tap into the original tap shift wires that run out of the tap shifter.

Comment

This is the coolest idea! but the pictures arent showing up
          Engine: K&N CAI, Mobil 1, BG MOA, BG 44K, 91 Octane

Drive-train: Trans Tune

Body: Stage 1 Weight Reduction, Vortex Generators

Suspension: Megan Racing STB

Exhaust: Custom 2.5in Cat-back

Brakes: EBC Ultimax Rotors, EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Wheels and Tires: Enkei Lusso Wheels, Toyo Proxes T1 Sport Tires

Audio: Rockford Fosgate 4 Speaker Replacement, Alpine Head Unit w/ Metra Kit

Comment

Hey thrax, the purple wire is the only one that will be used for the paddles. That green wire was thought by myself that it would shift. The only way my photos will show up is if I pay the huge amount yearly to get them to show.

Comment

They show on my computer! Maybe try Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer?

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
              Originally posted by wzbhnn
              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Working...
              X