Oil Catch Can is my upcoming mod...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oil Catch Can is my upcoming mod...

Well I fixed the issue with the Check Engine Light. What had happened is that the air intake tube has a fitting that connects the stock breather tube that runs to and from the valve cover cracked and so I ripped off the fitting that would secure the breather tube to it, put a metal fitting like the one in the photos, and clamped down the hoses that were loose. The next day I drove her and she has no more CEL. Plus I caught more oil in it too.

Comment

As of today, 180 miles of use on the separator and I already caught a good amount of oil. Almost 2 weeks of use on it.

Comment

Any updates on this? I recently was screwing around with a friend of mine and when I passed him he said I had a ton of oil come out of the exhaust. I usually have to add at least a quart of oil every 2500 miles.
        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

Yup. I crack the bowl that catches the oil and I need a replacement so I can keep the setup or get a new one on there. No big updates besides that it catches oil like it was supposed to

Comment

Working...
          X