North Carolina 6ers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina 6ers!

Alright so i recently took a trip to indiana to see family and friends and go to the 2014 midwest pontiac invitationals. They turned out fantastic and had a good crowd. The trip was 2500 miles total in 9 days which was a lot to put on my car. Im gonna keep going every year but i was thinkng of putting one together here in NC. I just need to get people onboard with the idea so there is a good turnout. Reply to this post if you would be interested in attending a meet here in NC. And props to CMESSICK for putting on an awesome meet in indiana!
    Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)
Working...
X