OBX Catback Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OBX Catback Exhaust

that sounds beautiful😍 how was the sound with the muffler off? im broke right now and im sick of the quite ass stock exhaust. i also have the 3.5

Comment

Well I never had the exhaust with just a removed muffler. But I did have the resonator on the exhaust with the rest removed and it was just loud. Im not sure how our cars would sound with a muffler delete. I honestly just buy a good muffler somewhere and have the stock muffler replaced. And when I say buy a good sounding muffler, I mean like Borla, Vibrant, etc. not flowmaster
      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
      2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

That sounds pretty amazing! I don't know how close the audio of the video is to the actual car, but from what I heard there wasn't much of a "rice" sound, can you hear any? I really dislike that sound, it sounds awful in my opinion.

And I apologize for my newbie-ness, I'm trying to learn more about the car's system and exhaust is one of my weak points (along with almost everything else). But is there a catalytic converter for this? It seems to bypass it. I am getting my cat replaced soon, but if I can have this sound over having another cat, hell, I'll go for this any day (although the quality and endurance scares me a little, being cheap and off amazon).

Comment

Working...
        X