Getting rid of this thing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Getting rid of this thing..

I'm looking to get rid of this thing as a whole.. or I'll probably end up junking.. i kinda don't wanna sit there and rip it apart...
    I'll probably change my mind and try and fix it.. which i really dont wanna do...

What it needs...

Redo audio / Center Console....
    Windshield wipers off track..
    Suspension... ( Currently sitting on lowering springs)
    Starter....
    And a few studs...

Comes with 4 1.25 inch speacer / converters to 1x114.3 bolt pattern
    custom done headlights..
    custom fitted lights in rear bumper...
    i have maybe 3/4 a gallong left of custom dip mix...
    Super 44 Flowmaster with res delete... Custom audio speakers installed in cars.. need amp and rewire...
    about 100k on it...

Just take a look at the progression thread here...

I'm just over this car.. THrow me an offer and I'll try and figure it out... May be good jst to rip parts off... I can also provide oem front and rear Bumpers...

This is basically a time thing... and im just tired of this build.. need to move on.. heres a link...

Those some pics... I'll take some pics of how it sits now.. not as pretty...

If you grab it.. you gotta tow it... not really driveable.. at least i wouldnt really drive it...

Email at C O N TACT @ U hH Do pe.com
    throw me a numb... located long island

FOR UPDATED PICS OF ITEMS FOR SALE CHECK THIS THREAD AND LINK

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26418

ALBUM
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...jQ&usp=sharing
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 06-21-2015, 06:25 PM.

Re: Getting rid of this thing..

What's the deal with the writing on the headlights? Is it removable?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
    1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
    1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
    1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Its a decal inside housing... on headlight

Comment

PM''''d
        GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
        2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Want to part with the bumpers, gfx, shift knob, stock struts (need to be cheap) and possibly seats?
          How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

car looks great...what springs did you do?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by bobmundo123 View Post
              Removable...

Originally posted by bjohnsong6 View Post
              PM''''d
              responded...

Originally posted by mobilebyrd View Post
              Want to part with the bumpers, gfx, shift knob, stock struts (need to be cheap) and possibly seats?
              I'm not sure... i did say i kinda don't want to rip anything out... I just wanna junk it... unless someone people want parts here and there before i junk it and won't take forever to rip out.. and not a b*tch to ship

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
              cancucks lowering springs? or however they are spelled...

Comment

Originally posted by bobmundo123 View Post
                Removable...

PM''''d
                responded...

Originally posted by mobilebyrd View Post
                I'm not sure... i did say i kinda don't want to rip anything out... I just wanna junk it... unless someone people want parts here and there before i junk it and won't take forever to rip out.. and not a b*tch to ship

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                cancucks lowering springs? or however they are spelled...

Comment

How much for the headlights?
                  Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

interested in a lot of things on the car please dont junk it before parting it out

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo View Post
                      interested in a lot of things on the car please dont junk it before parting it out
                      X2 lol
                      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
                      2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
                        throw me a number... custom RGB color changing... with remote... sequence ready or steady color change...

but im so lazy

X2 lol
                        lol...

im suprised no one is asking about that rear bumper.. its my favorite part of the car... lol

sigh.. i dont feel comfortable selling some of these parts... a lot of people are asking for front bumper.. it really isn't in the best condition.. lip as cracked from being to low... and some parts were re-fiberglassed... the wheel spacers / converters are ok but needs one lug... i can get it but it will run 15 bux bout.. spacer is custom made / hubcentric for the car... as you guys remember the center dash was cunstom fabricated for 10.1 android tablet and now its a mess... so realistically speaking.... rear bumper.. spacers... skirts.. whatever else... i mean itd have to be local...

Im really not interested in shipping unless you guys pay out of pocket for it...

let me know what you want... and how much your offer is... If you don't throw me a number... i cant gurantee i will respond... lol
                        As soon as i find the car i want to get.. this car will be gone... whether it is to the junkyard.. or donation...
                        or maybe I'll just throw a starter in and maybe justput coils in... but.. id rather not.. this car wont be how i want it.. even on coils...

im considering the part out now... so shoot me a part and an offer.... if I end up ripping it out, and junking the car ill take it out...

I need to get a certain amount of sales first before I commit to the part out!

ALSO I DO HAVE THE STOCK FRONT And REAR BUMPER. fyi...

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
                          throw me a number... custom RGB color changing... with remote... sequence ready or steady color change...

but im so lazy

X2 lol
                          lol...

im suprised no one is asking about that rear bumper.. its my favorite part of the car... lol

sigh.. i dont feel comfortable selling some of these parts... a lot of people are asking for front bumper.. it really isn't in the best condition.. lip as cracked from being to low... and some parts were re-fiberglassed... the wheel spacers / converters are ok but needs one lug... i can get it but it will run 15 bux bout.. spacer is custom made / hubcentric for the car... as you guys remember the center dash was cunstom fabricated for 10.1 android tablet and now its a mess... so realistically speaking.... rear bumper.. spacers... skirts.. whatever else... i mean itd have to be local...

Im really not interested in shipping unless you guys pay out of pocket for it...

let me know what you want... and how much your offer is... If you don't throw me a number... i cant gurantee i will respond... lol
                          As soon as i find the car i want to get.. this car will be gone... whether it is to the junkyard.. or donation...
                          or maybe I'll just throw a starter in and maybe justput coils in... but.. id rather not.. this car wont be how i want it.. even on coils...

im considering the part out now... so shoot me a part and an offer.... if I end up ripping it out, and junking the car ill take it out...

I need to get a certain amount of sales first before I commit to the part out!

ALSO I DO HAVE THE STOCK FRONT And REAR BUMPER. fyi...

Comment

Is your steering wheel in good shape? Mine is peeling and I hate steering wheel covers.

Comment

And btw, if I had a sedan that rear bumper would have been at my house already lol
                              GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

Working...
                              X