Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMManof3's 2008 G6 GT...

Originally posted by Maty View Post
    Hah, well the way it turned out it looks pretty sweet. Do you have a link if you don't mind sharing? I really want to see it after you put the 2nd one up though, put some pics!
    Here is the second one.

Comment

Nice color touch, I like it, it's different. How did you manage to get that green glow on your front grille? It looks sweet, did you plan out how it lights up? Like how it goes from being very wide to narrow and then wide again, and nothing at the bottom.

How do you like it now with the green Maty?

Comment

I like the theme you're going for. Maybe a little too bright with the second LED on the grilles (it didn't get that effect it had before), but the headlights and grilles add a nice touch to it.

Comment

I like the theme you're going for. Maybe a little too bright with the second LED on the grilles (it didn't get that effect it had before), but the headlights and grilles add a nice touch to it.
          Yeah, I missed that look. But like the whole area lit up too. I could always add that second one to shine up the lower area on the bumper instead.

Comment

**Update*
            Got me some green lug nuts. Lightweight aluminum ones from D1Spec.
            I also have some carbon fiber wrap to cover up some auto body spots to give it the cleaner unique look. Also, got some country flag badges for the doors to show my pride.

Can't wait to show you all!

Comment

**Update**
              I bought me some ethnic flag badges to show some pride. I have and idea where to put them and they are going on the door's black trim that goes up along the side. It guides the window up. Here is a photo of it:

This I am wrapping with white carbon fiber and putting the badges there.

These next two are for my wife's passenger front door.

And these, are for my driver's door!

Comment

Almost done putting on the wrap. Got it all done but one a-pillar to wrap. I'm also waiting on my door's decals.

I gave my car that Scion Tc look. I love the blacked out A-Pillar look.

Comment

***Update*** I just finished driving around on the Strut tower brace bar from Racingline and I must say, oh dear Lord! It is amazing! My steering wheel is so much more firm and I can just feel how planted the wheels are to the ground! I'm in love and I need to go hump my STB bar.....be right back!

Comment

Just wait until a hot summer day with sticky tires and lowering springs

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                      Just wait until a hot summer day with sticky tires and lowering springs
                      You are right about that. Is it me or does the strut bar help with body roll? I can't wait to take her out on some sharp turns.

Comment

Stiffening the chassis always helps body roll, Less flexing

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                          Stiffening the chassis always helps body roll, Less flexing
                          It helped for sure! It's amazing!

Comment

Damn, congrats on the strut tower brace. Makes me want to get one of those now. It'll probably make driving around the potholes easier and funner.

Comment

Damn, congrats on the strut tower brace. Makes me want to get one of those now. It'll probably make driving around the potholes easier and funner.
                              I should have gotten one long time ago. Thanks for the congrats. I wish I could find one for a deal to give you a heads up about it. I don't know why vehicles don't have one to begin with. Its so worth it.

Comment

I have a new photo for you all. Yesterday I finished wrapping my doors and A-Pillars. Here is my work.

Comment

Working...
                                X