Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The How-To on installing USB in our center console(the console that has the shifter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The How-To on installing USB in our center console(the console that has the shift

GMMan, what usb parts did you use and is there any current limiting involved with them?
    My Progression Thread - Previous Car | My CarDomain | G6Performance CarDomain Group
    Current Mods: Canucks Motorsports lowering kit (1.75")
    In Progress Mods:None Yet
    Upcoming Mods: WAMS ECM/TCM Tune | CAI | Rims/Tires | R1 Brakes

Comment

Re: The How-To on installing USB in our center console(the console that has the shift

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
      GMMan, what usb parts did you use and is there any current limiting involved with them?
      For parts, I'll see if I can find the same ones I bought. As for current limiting, I did splice into two separate 12volt sources on the car. I am going to tomorrow wire up these to a different place because I will be freeing up space on my wiring block I used on my interior LEDs.

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DC DC 12v to 5v 3a 15w Duble USB Output Power Adapter Converter Module at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

This is similar to the same item I used. Minus the seller though. I like what the one guy used on his. He posted up his type used. Its pretty nice too!

Comment

Ok, that's what I was wondering about the current limiting.... That specific one is limited to 3A I'm assuming split between the two ports....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
          My Progression Thread - Previous Car | My CarDomain | G6Performance CarDomain Group
          Current Mods: Canucks Motorsports lowering kit (1.75")
          In Progress Mods:None Yet
          Upcoming Mods: WAMS ECM/TCM Tune | CAI | Rims/Tires | R1 Brakes

Comment

Working...
          X