2014 Midwest Pontiac Invitational

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Midwest Pontiac Invitational

It has come to that time of the year again!! June 28th has been designated for your next meet! This year the event is open to ALL Pontiacs!

Lafayette, IN, June 28th, will host our upcoming Invitational.

As in past years, there will be a meet, a cruise, and a BBQ. The event is rain or shine!! Most of you know what to expect, but for all the newbies:

2013 Clicky

2012 Clicky

2011 Clicky

2009 Clicky

I feel as I should apologize for the monumental delay in posting this event.

This year the cruise-in will begin Friday night, with attendees seeking their own hotels. Saturday morning will the our first photo op. There is a track event scheduled this year. I am still waiting on confirmation of a Pontiac only track period ahead of the regularly scheduled event. (drift and drag) Scheduled event starts at noon and runs till 9. We will likely not spend all afternoon at the track. I have loosely planned a group cruise and second photo op. Dinner will be around 6pm eastern. From there, plan on heading over to the drive-in movie theatre and our last photo-op of the day followed by at least one movie on the big screen. (movie tbd) All of this is ended by a scenic (however in the dark) (safely) cruise back to Lafayette where we will disperse.

I am planning events for Sunday for those who still remain. Sat / Sun events can be swapped for weather conditions, so be prepared for either case.

Make sure you all bring some cash. The track requires $10 gets you in the parking lot, and $20 gets you to race. I'm also probably going to ask for $5 to help cover some of the food and drink costs. If anyone wants to paypal me ahead of time, and not worry about remembering on Sat., my paypal is cademessick@gmail.com (gift please). As in years past, I will have cooler loaded down with ice and water. Other beverages (like lemonade and soda) will be provided at lunch and throughout the rest of the afternoon too I'm sure. Alcoholic beverages will NOT be provided, as I am not making this an "of age" event, as minors may be present. You will be asked to keep those items in your possession. Your discretion will be pinnacle in maintaining a safe environment.

Stay tuned for updates!!

Facebook Link:
    Last edited by cmessick; 06-11-2014, 12:46 PM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Re: 2014 Midwest Pontiac Invitational

Sounds like another great event planned, just was informed last night i have a bachelors party to go to that same day! XD One of these years i tell ya. Really wanna meet up with you dart fans and have some fun!

Comment

Sunday is still a fun day

sent via space transponder

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

less than two weeks away peeps!!

Comment

Im only 17 so i cant really get a hotel, so would it be worth while to drive up early saturday and drive home later that night, is saturday when most events take place?

Comment

Sure is.. Where ya from?

sent via space transponder

Comment

Im about 30 min northwest of cincinnati Ohio, only about 15 min from Franklin county indiana

Comment

come as early as you can.. stay as late as you want.. this is all about you guys

Comment

Getting much of a turnout, Cade?
                  Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Working...
                  X