Center Caps!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Center Caps!!!!!!!!!

I've sold my beloved G6 after over 5 years of ownership.
    Luckily for you, here are a few things I'm parting with right now!
    Prices are OBO.

2 Center caps for rims. $15 a pop.
    Last edited by adespain; 03-20-2015, 07:30 PM.
    Mods:
    CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
    more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Re: WAMS tune and FPU for 2007 gt, Spyder headlights w/ projector retrofit

Let it be known I call first dibs on the Brembos.
    How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

dibs on those headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you happen to know if the wams would fit my 2008 g6 gt 3.5 v6?

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
          Do you happen to know if the wams would fit my 2008 g6 gt 3.5 v6?
          You would have to ask GTPprix on here to find out for sure. I do not think it will work, but there is a chance it might. Check out the WAMS vendor threads or check out his website. It may have more info.
          Mods:
          CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
          more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

The 2007 gt and 2008 gt have the same motor. I would get it for my 2009 however i have the E85 motor so i dont think it would work but for that it should be interchangeable.

Comment

Okay, thanks bud. I appreciate the reply !

Comment

Interesting! I read that I would just need to pay for the Vin number swap from them. I will contact WAMS about it to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
                  Interesting! I read that I would just need to pay for the Vin number swap from them. I will contact WAMS about it to confirm.
                  Only if its the exact same year, model and trim level. Year to year there are many changes sometimes even hardware.
                  Chris White
                  http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                  2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                  2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                  2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                  2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                  2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Well, that's depressing! Lol! Thanks for letting me know. I will just send mine in then.

Comment

I got my headlights in the mail today. I was a little disappointed with the packaging because two pieces had broke in shipping(im going to assume it was shipping and not sent like that). One piece seems like it wont affect anything the other is one of the brackets to screw the headlight onto the car but i think i could fix it with some 2 part epoxy.

Looking at this last one i think that piece doesnt make a difference on the seal so thats good but im not 100% positive.

Comment

The little lens chip won't affect anything. A little JB Weld on the bracket and you'll be good to go. Those are my honest opinions.
                        Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Originally posted by D0M1NIX View Post
                          The little lens chip won't affect anything. A little JB Weld on the bracket and you'll be good to go. Those are my honest opinions.
                          Exactly what i was thinking glad you agree. I actually was hoping ud give ur opinion since i know u know ur stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Siloge View Post
                            Exactly what i was thinking glad you agree. I actually was hoping ud give ur opinion since i know u know ur stuff.
                            You're welcome. The only worry I have with those housings is the sealant. It looks as if the person that retrofitted them reused the Spyder sealant (it's the same grey stuff as shown in your lens chip pic). Either that or they used Koito rubber sealant, which I'd be very surprised at since it's expensive and difficult to work with.
                            Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Well i was planning on replacing the halos and buying new sealant anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X