Buying a GOAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a GOAT!

Hopefully like tomorrow or so i'll be the proud owner of a goat, trading in my G6 for it haha. 2006 with only 41k miles. I'll post up more later if the dice fall correctly and i get to drive it home!

Re: Buying a GOAT!

Welcome to the G6 to Goat club. There's like at least 5 of us on here who did that...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Goat, shmoat. Should have gotten a 5.0

But hope you get it! I do like the GTOs, am sure you will absolutely love the power increase! Will be night and day!
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

well dang! buddy stopped in at the lot today to get his car appraised as hes wanting to trade his in as well. They told me the bank won't approve the loan because its over NADA market price. I contacted the car lot where the car actually is in hopes of getting the owner of the car to consider dropping it to NADA, hes gonna lose some money from what he wants but the way i see it if he wants the car sold he'll take the 14k the NADA says its worth or just leave it setting on a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X