Premium floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium floor mats

Does anyone know if this is for both driver and passenger side? It does not specify.

Also just to be sure this is only for the front and the backs are sold separately correct? Iv already found the backs just wanna double check.

Thanks
    Last edited by Siloge; 03-26-2014, 07:46 PM.

Re: Premium floor mats

the set you posted the link for is for a front mat set. both drivers and passengers side front mats. back mats bought under a different part number. one word of caution is that in the 2009.5 and 2010 model years GM added two retaining clips to the floor of the car to hold the mats in place. i believe that these mats (from pictures posted on eBay and in the for sale section) show that the mats have only one hole in them to attach to the retaining clips. I am not sure how they would fit. if you try them let me know because i have been holding off on buying these due to that concern. i have the rear mats in both my 2007 Malibu and 2010 G6 and they fit perfectly keeping the kids from messing up the floor.

Comment

Yea i saw that u had two clips so i wasnt too sure about that but i cant find any nice ones like these with 2 clips so im not sure what else to do

Comment

Originally posted by wcm118 View Post
        the set you posted the link for is for a front mat set. both drivers and passengers side front mats. back mats bought under a different part number. one word of caution is that in the 2009.5 and 2010 model years GM added two retaining clips to the floor of the car to hold the mats in place. i believe that these mats (from pictures posted on eBay and in the for sale section) show that the mats have only one hole in them to attach to the retaining clips. I am not sure how they would fit. if you try them let me know because i have been holding off on buying these due to that concern. i have the rear mats in both my 2007 Malibu and 2010 G6 and they fit perfectly keeping the kids from messing up the floor.
        These work perfectly. No issues, there are two holes in the mat and they clip up perfectly.

Comment

Premium floor mats

So, how long do you wait before switching out your winter floor mats for summer ones?
          http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

I've got a set in my wife's car, and had a set in my Aura (If you don't mind a set that doesn't say G6, the Aura and Malibu ones should fit the same. My Aura ones fit in the G6, and an 07 Malibu fine)

And we leave her winter mats in year round. Helps with rain and easier to clean than the carpeted ones.
            2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

Working...
            X