New member here just saying what up to my g6 people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New member here just saying what up to my g6 people

In texas called chucks ls tuning and ok I'll do the photobucket thing see if it works..hey what up cruising where did u go to the 1/4 or 1/8 and what was your times if u remember
    G6 gt lx9 mods: comp cam, headers,timing chain,tune,lowering springs,gtp rims, air intake,comp valve springs,high volume oil pump, remote oil filter kit,

Comment

G6 gt lx9 mods: comp cam, headers,timing chain,tune,lowering springs,gtp rims, air intake,comp valve springs,high volume oil pump, remote oil filter kit,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good looking car! Welcome in

sent via space transponder

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Thanks bro and I love my 6

Comment

Originally posted by Gc05g6gc View Post
                In texas called chucks ls tuning and ok I'll do the photobucket thing see if it works..hey what up cruising where did u go to the 1/4 or 1/8 and what was your times if u remember
                Oh I took it on a figure 8 track for some fun. Not a drag strip.
                But I did run some 0-60 and 1/4 mile times on a stretch of empty road in the middle of the night. Being the 4 banger my numbers aren't great.
                0-60 about 8.6s and 1/4 is a high 16. Idk how much of it was lost in tire spin as I did run these when it was like 12 degrees out and did get a lot of wheel spin off the line lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
                  Oh I took it on a figure 8 track for some fun. Not a drag strip.
                  But I did run some 0-60 and 1/4 mile times on a stretch of empty road in the middle of the night. Being the 4 banger my numbers aren't great.
                  0-60 about 8.6s and 1/4 is a high 16. Idk how much of it was lost in tire spin as I did run these when it was like 12 degrees out and did get a lot of wheel spin off the line lol.
                  not bad have you ever raced other g6's? I took mine when I first got but only to the 1/8 got 10.299 stock now ima take it next weekend to see if there's an improvement I still got a few more upgrades to go

Comment

Have you ever had the car dynoed; what kind of hp do you think you are putting down?

Comment

Originally posted by gunman1158 View Post
                      Have you ever had the car dynoed; what kind of hp do you think you are putting down?
                      no bro I don't know I just have a street tune but I am considering a dyno tune but maybe after I do a resonator delete and a new muffler exhaust so I can know what it has exactly..that's why I'm going to the same track so I can at least have a time diffrence from stock.. To now lol

Comment

Welcome Gc05g6gc! Really like your wheels. Did you paint your calipers white?
                        -- Whatever doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger. --

Comment

Originally posted by philko80 View Post
                          Welcome Gc05g6gc! Really like your wheels. Did you paint your calipers white?
                          Yes I did so it could show more up against the black wheels....and thanks for the welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X