Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camber: Alternatives....

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
    The holes get elongated and then reinforced with his plates. That's what allows more camber adjustment. He does offer new bolts to fit his hardware.
    That's amazing! I am still going to buy them.

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
    This isn't a 5min fix to the camber problem. You remove all the old adjustment and hardware and fix the problem. You get new cam plates, cam bolts, and eccentric washers designed to lengthen your adjustment. There is cutting and welding involved so this isn't for the weak at heart.
    Ah, nice!

Comment

Re: Camber: Alternatives....

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
      I only sell the rear set. I'll have to make more if the couple people that have recently asked for them buy them up.

BUT!! I just looked and I only have one set of my original order. I can have more made, but I won't start making more till I have the material cost and vendor costs in hand. New sets will be $120 plus shipping. I will jump to vendor as soon as funds arrive. I will make these until no one else is interested, but I gotta have material cost covered. I'm not made of money, but I really really like helping out this family.
      Did anyone ever purchase the last set? I sent you a pm about a month ago but I don't think you've been frequenting the forum lately . If you don't have any left I would be interested in having one made if that ever becomes a possibility. I've been piecing together the suspension parts needed to install the konis with pedders like theshibbykumquat did 2 years ago. All that's left for me to find is a spare set of front struts and I'd love to have the camber kit as well. I'm so excited for my christmas present to myself

Comment

Working...
      X