DOM1NIX as a seller is amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOM1NIX as a seller is amazing!!!

This is the first time I have bought something off a forum and it was flawless. First of all I want to give a big shout out to DOM1NIX. He was a great seller, very professional, up front and honest, great communication, delivered a high quality product. I am extremely satisfied with how everything went. Very patient with me b/c of some delays, with Everything he told me about the lights were dead on. From a buyer stand point I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Arrived in perfect condition and on time. DOM1NIX is very knowledgeable. Great to talk with on the phone for getting a quote or to get the ball rolling on a retrofit of your own. I would definitely buy from DOM1NIX in the future and would refer anyone to him has a G6 and wants a headlight mod done.

Re: DOM1NIX as a seller is amazing!!!

Congrats Chase! Keeeeeep it up!

Comment

Re: DOM1NIX as a seller is amazing!!!

Here in a few weeks he's gonn ahave his work cut out for him. And the G6 community is gonna fall in love with my lights that he is doing
      Current Mods: Window Tint 20% except front windshield, Black CCFL Eagle Eyes (Currently being Retrofitted w/ Quad Projectors, RGB Halos, RGB Demon Eyes, LED Turn Signals, Body Color Eyelid), Pioneer front speakers, Polk Audio 6x9, 2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers, Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier, Dual 12" non ported enclosure, GTP Wheels, LED interior and Exterior Conversion, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Racingline MMI's, Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills, Plasti Dipped black door handles, door trim, fuel door, Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges, 2009.5 Sedan Spoiler, Custom Side Exit Exhaust, GXP Rear Bumper, Canuck Lowering Springs (on their way)

Comment

DOM1NIX as a seller is amazing

Just bought 4 wheels from JetCityE46 - highly recommended seller, you can count on him :
        My choice mt4 ea for successful trading

Comment

Working...
        X