X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Mixed Martial Arts Thread

Originally posted by bluegtp33
    lesnar is scared

seriously, who stays sick for 3 weeks? especially people in that good of shape and with the medical attention they have/get
    Haha please tell me you're joking. Lesnar is going to destroy Carwin when they fight.

Comment

lesnar will just try to lay on him like he does in every other fight. big bitch.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
        lesnar will just try to lay on him like he does in every other fight. big bitch.
        He doesn't just lay on them but he also beats the shit out of them when he lays on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigV11
          lesnar is scared

seriously, who stays sick for 3 weeks? especially people in that good of shape and with the medical attention they have/get
          Haha please tell me you're joking. Lesnar is going to destroy Carwin when they fight.
          no im not joking.....i agree less will win, but he wont be able to man handle carwin like he can the other "heavyweights" cause they are the same size

Comment

Originally posted by BigV11
            lesnar is scared

no im not joking.....i agree less will win, but he wont be able to man handle carwin like he can the other "heavyweights" cause they are the same size
            Why do you think he is scared? (besides the fact that he has been sick for three weeks)

Also I agree with you that he wont "man handle" Carwin, but I still think that he is going to destroy him.

Comment

just wants more time to prepare, afraid cause someone is actually his size, so he loses his biggest advantage that he has had so far

Comment

He wants more time to prepare becuase he did not train for 3 weeks. If were the champion and knew your belt was on the line, you would want more time to prepare too.

Comment

that isnt my point.......again how often is someone sick for three weeks?

i have never been sick that long in my life and i don't go to the doctor, with a medical staff and his condition, what the freak keep him down for 3 weeks?

hence, he is stalling so he can prepare more. i just doubt someone is sick that long

and i'm not the type of person to think that way. if i am suppose to be the best, then preparation shouldn't matter. if im better, im better

Comment

It has been said that he had H1N1.

Comment

just wants more time to prepare, afraid cause someone is actually his size, so he loses his biggest advantage that he has had so far
                      His size is an advantage, but it's nowhere near his biggest advantage. He's one of the world's best wrestlers and he's fast as hell (and I don't mean 'fast for his size', he's just plain FAST).

Saying he's afraid of anyone is just plain stupid.

Comment

Apparently Brock Lesnar still isn't better. He must have some bad shit.
                        http://mmajunkie.com/news/16856/dana-wh ... e-soon.mma

Comment

i read yesterday it is a bad case of mono

and big nog is out with staph infection

and carwin ended up having knee surgery

Comment

how about that free coture fight on spike...i fuckin love that guy
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                              how about that free coture fight on spike...i fuckin love that guy
                              He did what he needed to do to win. But I don't care what Joe Rogan says, that was one boring fight (as usual whenever Vera fights). The majority of the fight was Couture pushing Vera against the cage, then neither one doing anything.

Comment

Scary, Brock's career could be over:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

Man, I sure hope he comes back. I really wanna see him put another beatdown on Mir.

Comment

Working...
                                X