• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Unofficial Mixed Martial Arts Thread

yeh, he ran from them like he did forrest most of the fight

Comment

The dude jesse taylor that got kicked off the show last season is fighting on the fight night Saturday

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

yep vs dolloway, should be good fight

Comment

Dollaway with the Peruvian necktie!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i havent watched it yet. had a wedding to go to last night so didnt make it back until after it started. so im gonna watch it later today commercial free via dvr

Comment

Best PPV card EVER this Saturday. GSP vs. Jon Fitch, Brock Lesnar vs. Keith Herring, and most likely the fight of the night, Roger Huerta vs. Ken Florian. Even some of the undercard fights should be pretty damn good. I can't wait!!! opcorn:

Comment

I like Fitch! He's gonna give GSP a hell of a time.
                Definately a good card.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

• Re: Official Mixed Martial Arts Thread

OOoh, next to fight: GSP and BJ Penn. That should turn out to be awesome. It would be an interesting matchup to see Kimbo and Lesnar, and GSP move up to 185 and fight Silva.

Good card this weekend. Great fights!
                  Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
                  My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Penn and GSP will be good but whose gonna move weight classes? Penn has fought at 170 and beat Hughes there too.
                    And I think GSP loses if he moves up against Silva. He's a monster.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Penn is going to move up. I believe he said so after the GSP fight. I don't think GSP could go down, he's already a big Welterweight. I can see Silva dominating the Light-heavy just like he did Middleweight.
                      Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
                      My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skotbb
                        OOoh, next to fight: GSP and BJ Penn. That should turn out to be awesome. It would be an interesting matchup to see Kimbo and Lesnar, and GSP move up to 185 and fight Silva.

Good card this weekend. Great fights!
                        Right now, Kimbo vs. Brock would be a major mismatch. Brock's cardio is so far beyond Kimbo. Remember how gassed Kimbo looked in the 3rd round of his last fight, and how explosive Brock still looked at the end of this fight? Unless Kimbo lands a huge punch early, he'd get dominated. I think they need to let both fighters get a bit more experience before they fight each other.

Comment

Brock is fast as hell for his size. It's scary. Don't slip, he'll tackle you!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Just watched Cung Lee vs. Frank Shamrock for the Elitexc championship last night. Man, what a brawl. I've never seen a fight where both fighters looked like they were having so much fun before. Cung Lee is the real deal, and has an amazing style.

Comment

yeh he is a force, i like to see him against some other people

Comment

Ah! I missed it!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X